Hamas big reduction/pruning thread!

yeah i kind of wish i had after i had finished but time was against me .On the willow i was so pleased not to snap anything out with my own body weight i reduced this one because of the bank and also we had removed a branch on a call out before the reduction .The guy next door said he wanted it removed because of the lean i told him the tree will be adapting to the lean and the reduction will help further also self optimization /uniform stress was going through my head but could not string it all together and kept it simple .:thumbup1:

• 3 weeks later...

Some of you may remember this tree from posts some time ago, she has an advanced colonisation of Inonotus dryadeus. today I got to reduce her to a level I felt confidant about, funnily enough from the canopy I could see another dryadeus Oak I reduced just a 1/4 mile away as the crow flys.

anyways, heres a few shots from the first time I saw the tree and the last few from today.

It was looking very chlorotic today, Im going to try to get the owner to let me mulch her:thumbup1:

P1130744.jpg.038c69ed7af1a635b13ced3863f29f8e.jpg

P1130716.jpg.f8f6df1e7549316062a29d7ac7a1cbfb.jpg

P1140418.jpg.406b3e79e88ccadc4fe3078c3386f7dc.jpg

597660eacbd4f_MikesOak040.jpg.85ff88a148e0e6c39c677ee7e32c7797.jpg

597660eaceecf_MikesOak061.jpg.5445e31a8288ad0ee19af875b78705ba.jpg

suggest you PR your tongue, especially on my thread, see my edit!:lol:

Just seen this.

For the record, that was not your edit Tony, it was Steves. It even says so underneath. It was edited because of a breach of the forum rules not because you wanted it edited!

Lets be clear, having your name in the title does not give anyone any special privileges.

Just seen this.

For the record, that was not your edit Tony, it was Steves. It even says so underneath. It was edited because of a breach of the forum rules not because you wanted it edited!

Lets be clear, having your name in the title does not give anyone any special privileges.

not like you to miss interpret tony:biggrin: