Bad Day

Yorkshireman

got a phone call this morning from one of my team

it went something like,

Hi Iain Er,mm we've had an accident a woman as wedged here car under the back of the new chipper & shoved us into another car !!!!!

my respnse ..........................*********** .******

thats just //***.. Great

no money today + van front end done in + 1 mth old chipper, is off the road has it has got to get assessed before we can go any further (insurance ) ,

What a brillant day it is now officailly booze time

the only good thing none of the crew were hurt !!

the women said casually to one of the lads errr & I only had a crash in january too !!

Plse Get her off the f*ckin road shnes liability / menice

Don't want to be a kill joy but someone did the same to me in may 06, ran up my backend when I braked hard.

Say sorry when they are with you, when it comes to the claim they deniy it was their fault and contest it. Said I pulled out on him.

Still going battling the insurance 2 years on. They've paid for the chipper but I now have to fight for who was to blame and compo for days lost :cussing:

i got crashed into the day before the gales about 3 years ago. my pick up was off the road for over a month, i was furious. i had the womans husband phone me up and say " i believe you crashed into my wife today!" muppets.

details leading up..............i had gone off to price a job 10 miles away decided to take the car instead of pick up.....when headin away i noticed artic headin up our road, strange cos its a dead end...no matter off i went.........10 miles later got a call to say frickin artic run into my pick up... parked outside my frickin house.......he had reversed back down the road approx 300 yards turned too early and the rest is history........the best of it was....he had co pilot who should have been out guidin him back before he reversed on to main road

IMGP1044.jpg.f2d4f3750e9ca425724789402ed94ea8.jpg

IMGP1043.jpg.26aae0ce10e271a5e45e78dbf27a493e.jpg

IMGP1042.jpg.b44de3a7c8c45366cfb10872e25e2749.jpg

my pictures were taking last june.......pik up all fixed.........BUT heres a lesson for all us Vat people on small business %.....when i took van n for insurance repair they asked if i was vat reg. Although lorry company took full responsibilty i had to pay the vat on repair....about £700. i argued my case with the Vat people sayin it was coming out of my pocket not my vat..I HAD TO PAY IT....so if it happens to u tell Repair company u r not vat reg,,,,,,, and liable persons insurance company will pik it up