Phone lines and felling around them.

Donnie

I’ve a small woodland to clear up and it looks like such a good job and for what seems like a really sound woman. 

There is a phone line running alongside the fence line, there is a tree blown/half blown parallell to the fence/phone line that I would likely to get out. 

A few trees that are blown towards the powerline that the tops may clip them when I take them down. 

I’m insured to fell around this sort of thing, but I am wondering the best way to get this one away from the line. Scared it will clip the line on its way down when I fell it with the lean. 

Has anyone ever caught a line and how much did it cost?

IMG_5347.jpeg

IMG_5348.jpeg

IMG_5349.jpeg

IMG_5350.jpeg

23b6703b-b902-4709-8e8b-cd2d2c9bf11b.jpeg

Distribution network operator, northwest it's ENWL.

And it's not a free phone number here, got stung for a fiver asking for wayleave paperwork for my land.

Might need a wayleave if they've only recently bought it, plus point that's a few quid a year as a bonus 🙂

Edited by GarethM