How about fecking off

eggsarascal

2 minutes ago, Joe Newton said:

That's not very kind. Is everything okay?

Everything is good, I’m just sick of people telling me what I can and can’t do, and wanting to charge me for everything. I see Shutler is about again, he’s another twat who wants fecking off.

13 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Everything is good, I’m just sick of people telling me what I can and can’t do, and wanting to charge me for everything. I see Shutler is about again, he’s another twat who wants fecking off.

ahh love you to 😘

20 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

In fairness this is what you first learn within your first years after leaving school and starting works. 

It doesn't get any better

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Agreed. Hate the bloke. Makes a mean mutton stew though. 

I think we've found arbtalk's newest moderator 👍

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, eggsarascal said:

Leave me alone, and I’ll leave you alone, it’s that simple. 

ohh dear eggs, your really bent out of shape about the whole carparking thing arnt you.

why not go and park up in a lay-by instead of getting all annoyed that a charity wanted to charge you to use their car park.

2 minutes ago, swinny said:

In fairness this is what you first learn within your first years after leaving school and starting works. 

4 minutes ago, swinny said:

Of course it gets better, you work for yourself, and don’t have to listen to twats.

3 minutes ago, John Shutler said:

ohh dear eggs, your really bent out of shape about the whole carparking thing arnt you.

why not go and park up in a lay-by instead of getting all annoyed that a charity wanted to charge you to use their car park.

Ohh dear, you prick! it’s a public road, it’s people like you who think they make, not abide by the rules that feck me off.

9 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Ohh dear, you prick! it’s a public road, it’s people like you who think they make, not abide by the rules that feck me off.

Calm down eggs.

The last thing you need is to have a funny turn, because a man on the internet made you more angry about something you were already really furious about.

• Haha 3