Farage in Clacton

eggsarascal

5 minutes ago, peds said:

No, that's not really the theme I'm going for.

I'll let you add private jet owners can be shot out of the sky as the 2nd policy.

As a deal sweetener the 3rd policy can be all vehicles to have ABS and airbags removed to improve driving standards.

42 minutes ago, GarethM said:

I'll let you add private jet owners can be shot out of the sky as the 2nd policy.

As a deal sweetener the 3rd policy can be all vehicles to have ABS and airbags removed to improve driving standards.

Absolutely on the jets, no argument there.

On your other point, can I suggest the removal of all road markings? Apparently it works out just fine.

8 minutes ago, peds said:

Absolutely on the jets, no argument there.

On your other point, can I suggest the removal of all road markings? Apparently it works out just fine.

I'll agree if that includes cycle lanes and these daft road width reduction measure that make it dangerous because ambulances can't overtake!.

1 hour ago, Trailoftears said:

Give them 2 choices-up against a wall-or work as Amazon couriers with 120 plus deliveries to make every day 😉

Just tell them to leave.

I don't want my stuff delivered by inbred ****************wits. 

Edited by Mark J

53 minutes ago, Trailoftears said:

Ha!Yes-but preferebably leaving their countless unearned millions behind for the benefit of the Country would be a nice thank you/leaving present.

I had thought about allowing them a minute to fill a pillowcase with belongings, but they're not theirs, so off they should trot. I'm sure they'll do alright on Universal Credit. 

• Haha 1

We just need to show a tad of empathy for that sad scion of the late Queen tho.The poor devil can't sweat- allegedly.Luckily its not a problem I suffer from judging by the close attention of horseflies as I strimmed today.Even more sadly,a father who had to resort to feeding his daughters at pizza express so often that he could confidently assert he was NOT female kiddie fiddling some years ago,but having to ruff it with his daughters in a pizza joint.WORSE still,his elder brother (recently elevated),now seems intent on evicting him from a pathetically small detached 20 room property.I dont mind telling you-I feel his pain....

On 08/06/2024 at 19:49, Johnsond said:

Ordinary hard working folk 🤷‍♂️are you off your tiny  head 42 

My working week when I’m away is 7x 12hr shifts plus pre shift and post shift handover so on average 14hrs. 
You have spouted some garbage on here for sure but that crack about me being oblivious to the plight of “ hardworking folk” takes the biscuit. Seriously 42. 

It's all very well bragging about the amount you earn and the crazy hours you work, but what's your point? Are you trying to identify as ordinary hard working folk? No way. The average UK earning is rather a lot less than 20k a month I think.

Most people are struggling at the moment, in one way or another.

Have you recently;-

Noticed much biodiversity in the UK?

Tried to catch a bus or a train anywhere?

Tried to get a GP, Hospital or Dentist appointment?

Tried to swim on a beach or in a river?

Tried to find a local library?

Tried to get a mortgage?

Etc etc etc

Nothing works properly anymore. Coming back to this country after a couple of weeks abroad brings it all into stark perspective. In a lot of ways China for instance seems like a much nicer, easier place to live at this point in time. (I'm not suggesting in any way that that's a good way to govern a country btw, to prevent any misunderstanding again.)

• Like 1