Old saws

gobbypunk

Reckon they have gone but... financially spending time on them is the best, whether it is to make 2 or 3 running and strip the 4th for spares, or splitting them all for parts to sell separately. However to clear workshop space a message on here "does anyone want them" or auction site job lot spare will do that - all depends on the motivation. Middle ground is clean them up, blow with an air line if you have one, sell individually as spares / repair.

2 hours ago, AlanK said:

I believe he was considering doing it but not that he had already done it

Muddy42 sent him a pm  after he had posted anybody want them ? . Assumed that was a done deal but , as you say  just an assumption .

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Stubby said:

Muddy42 sent him a pm  after he had posted anybody want them ? . Assumed that was a done deal but , as you say  just an assumption .

Nope, not me. No disrespect, but @gobbypunk is asking for a fairly "full" price for these saws, having posted no pics nor really describing what parts are included or missing. Rather than 121 offers and rejections via Private Message, I'd strongly suggest he starts an auction on ebay, that's the way to get best price.

Good luck, its amazing what people are paying for spares or repair saws these days.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Muddy42 said:

Nope, not me. No disrespect, but @gobbypunk is asking for a fairly "full" price for these saws, having posted no pics nor really describing what parts are included or missing. Rather than 121 offers and rejections via Private Message, I'd strongly suggest he starts an auction on ebay, that's the way to get best price.

Good luck, its amazing what people are paying for spares or repair saws these days.

Oh sorry Muddy . I thought one of your posts said " PM sent " .

5 hours ago, Muddy42 said:

I did but am not a buyer at anything like the price offered. No worries, maybe someone else will buy them.

To be honest I would not buy a new , or second hand , or broken MS 180 all the while there is a hole in my arse . 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So yeah I am guilty of not explaining myself very well so to clarify I am sick of looking at the saws that don’t run and yeah I would like a to get a few quid for them as I am trying to sell a load of stuff that’s just in the way I want £200 to buy my girlfriend a saw for chainsaw carving I did not say I want £200 for some knackered old saws