Chipper help greenmech arb 130

Connagh

Hello can anyone help me diagnose my chippers problem 

last week it started cutting out on me mid way through use so sent it straight to local machinery repair place gave it a full engine service etc sent it back said it was working fine. 5 minutes later it happened again only happens when stuff is being fed through the rollers it just cuts out. Used again today cut out 5 times in 5 minutes then worked perfectly fine for the next hour I don’t want to keep spending money taking it to my local place and it not being fixed. Has anyone had anything similar like this happen to them any help would be greatly appreciated 

It has the Honda engine  ?

Early machines had a choice of Briggs or Honda but this later changed to only Honda. 

From memory Greenmech only pick up a power feed from the engine loom to supply power to the RDS , meaning that an engine cutting out is likely a Honda issue. 

I would try running an extra earth lead from the rectifier to a good clean engine earth and check all plugs are clean and dry  ?

Yes it is the Honda engine it’s about 5-6 years old I think. I maybe thought it could be possibly a faulty sensor like oil sensor or hydraulic fluid sensor I can’t say the blades are extremely sharp but will get them turned over to the sharper side tomorrow but I couldn’t imagine having a dull blade would cut out the engine. If I choke it after it’s cut out starts first time without fail. Won’t start again unless choked though