Risk Assessment on your phone or tablet

Sam1

Hi.

I’ve been struggling with paper risk assessments for years and finally got fed up and have teamed up

with an app developer to build something for our industry to make our lives easier!

My aim is to have a SSRA that complies with our health and safety duties whilst at the same time, being a practical document for the crew, business, and clients to use daily. Safe with the knowledge that if something goes wrong on site, the team can react in a calm, swift manor.

You answer a few questions on your phone or tablet and it creates a PDF for you.

I’m hoping by making it easy it will also encourage more of us to do them.  
It’s been working well for my business but I know everyone does things differently. I’d be really
interested in your feedback. It’s available for iOS and Android, you can try it free here:
www.arbhub.app
Thanks!
Sam

Edited by Sam1
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, s o c said:

Very interesting!

was planning to check out if there was anything out there to make doing quotes easier/quicker.

do you have to upload your own current rams to this system?

Surely you dont need any software for estimating purposes? The tried and tested method of mentally valuing the customers house then licking you index finger and sticking it in the air seems to work for most fine.

😇

I've created my own for all our staff through fast feilds which has all of your features and some more (but tailered to our generic RA, which must be reffered to in SSRA, although no one does). 

I thought about doing what you have, but couldn't make the figures stack up. Even if you get 350 monthly users - which will be harder than you think. 

My only feedback would be to keep it simple, why bother doing quotes/invoicong etc which 1000 other CRM's will do way better 

Surly keep it as basic as possible and serve the SSRA market as cheaply as possible 

Best of luck with it, looks great. 

• Like 2

Thanks for your feedback Clutchy, sharing your knowledge and experience is greatly appreciated.

Having the SSRA accessible to all is extreamely important to me and making it an engaging part of the team's activity will keep everyone that little bit safer. 

Edited by Sam1
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2023 at 11:20, Sam1 said:

Hi, the pricing starts at £24.00pm. The quote features and a Generic RAM template will be available soon. 

I downloaded the app for a 14 day free trial. It’s good but I won’t pay £24 a month for it. I would pay £4 a month don’t mean to cause any offence just my honest thoughts.