Sweeney Kincaid Auctions

Johnsond

8 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Still a decent bit of kit at sub 3k 

Yip not denying it, it was just a wee reminder as I have seen people paying more for a 2nd hand item than they can buy it new for by the time you add on the 38%. I buy quite a lot stuff from SK, it’s like Christmas for me when I go through to pick up my goodies.

1 hour ago, roys said:

Yip not denying it, it was just a wee reminder as I have seen people paying more for a 2nd hand item than they can buy it new for by the time you add on the 38%. I buy quite a lot stuff from SK, it’s like Christmas for me when I go through to pick up my goodies.

You close by ?? 
You view first or  just take a punt ? 

19 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

You close by ?? 
You view first or  just take a punt ? 

About an hour away, most of the time I just take a punt, gone through to view a couple of higher value items, on them however I have never won them anyway.

Bought some things that have been a great buy but have also bought some items that have been knackered, and as they are sold as seen there is no come back unless the description is wrong. All part of the game.

The staff through there are good, always been very helpful to me.

27 minutes ago, roys said:

About an hour away, most of the time I just take a punt, gone through to view a couple of higher value items, on them however I have never won them anyway.

Bought some things that have been a great buy but have also bought some items that have been knackered, and as they are sold as seen there is no come back unless the description is wrong. All part of the game.

The staff through there are good, always been very helpful to me.

Cheers 
yeah it’s a gamble at times. 

Im currently ( and have been for a while ) on the lookout for an Urban tractor unit preferably a Daf manual box model, I did see one down in Doncaster but was offshore at the time and couldn’t bring myself to go for it unseen.