Cheap house for sale in Devon

scbk

WWW.RIGHTMOVE.CO.UK

2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale in Slade Road, Ilfracombe, Devon, EX34 for £50,000. Marketed by Webbers Property Services, Ilfracombe

Virtual tour

MY.MATTERPORT.COM

Matterport 3D Showcase.

Feel sorry for the guy who used to live there (assume dead now), there's a pile of sh1t at the top of the stairs

• Sad 1

my mate bought a very similar house in the new forest, the guy who lived there approached my mate and said he didn't know what to to about the mess. my mate told him knock 20k off the asking price and you can walk away and leave it.

we were doing the site clearance  and the guy left the house immaculately presented, got into the cleanest Toyota Corolla I've ever seen with a suitcase and left the absolute disaster behind him

1 hour ago, sime42 said:

Yeah, that's pretty grim. Surprising that the agents agreed to sell the place in that state. Not sure I'd recommend Iffracombe though, in case anyone's tempted.

Screenshot_20231014-225414.thumb.png.87d40088209bb31376c2a00b5e34ceba.pngScreenshot_20231014-225201.thumb.png.b3d910770d017cf5121a5461e7761a7e.png

The toilet reminds me of the film trainspotting

nicebog.jpg

That's absolutely grim.

For reference, this is in our neck of the woods (well, about 30km away) and it's £46k

WWW.HEMNET.SE

Välkommen till en fin villa i Berga. Från farstukvisten når man en välkomnande hall samt en modern öppen planlösning mellan kök och matsal. Luft/luftvärmepump finns i vardagsrum för...

6 minutes ago, Mike Hill said:

But that's in the middle of knowhere J,with few job prospects. Houses are cheap where you live for that very reason.

List up a house 30km from Stockholm.

Spot on. My father in law had a lovely 3 bed country house in Sweden, sold it for around £80k but the reality is nearest small town is half an hour away and the only thing there is folk who like a drink.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Rich Rule said:

Not a lot down that neck of the woods apart from tractors and wild boar.

Sweden boasts not one but two monthly tractor publications! 

My mate grew up about an hour south east of Hamstad. In his area farmers were leasing cabins for 1kr per year because no-one was holidaying in them anymore. You had to visit them " X" number of times per year but its just not popular anymore.