Kiyari Type A Class 1 Chainsaw Trousers

treevolution

18 minutes ago, Joe Newton said:

Both my SIP trousers have a pocket above the right knee for my phone and lighter. Left thigh pocket for trauma dressing and baccy. Front hip pockets are useful when not climbing for change/keys/pocket knife.

None of those are any good to me in the van. 

Never used the rear pockets or that daft one for a combi spanner

Ok. Different ways of doing things I suppose. For me, first aid/whistle on harness, and I don't smoke in the tree. Lying about the whistle.  That's in the cup holder in the van, where its been for 30 years 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Con said:

Ok. Different ways of doing things I suppose. For me, first aid/whistle on harness, and I don't smoke in the tree. Lying about the whistle.  That's in the cup holder in the van, where its been for 30 years 

What else am I supposed to do while I watch the chipper pigs labour to clear my glorious work?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Joe Newton said:

Both my SIP trousers have a pocket above the right knee for my phone and lighter. Left thigh pocket for trauma dressing and baccy. Front hip pockets are useful when not climbing for change/keys/pocket knife.

None of those are any good to me in the van. 

Never used the rear pockets or that daft one for a combi spanner

That spanner pocket is where I keep my dog shit bags.

I take 2 labs to work with me, you need to be prepared.

39 minutes ago, Joe Newton said:

What else am I supposed to do while I watch the chipper pigs labour to clear my glorious work?

Other way round with me. They usually pitch a tent and all get round a bong waiting for me to get ser up

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, treevolution said:

Reading the small print it looks like you can only wear the trousers with a chainsaw in a tree. 

Maybe that's why they are struggling to sell them. 

Still going to get a pair. 

Will they stop a 500i until your feet hit the ground?

7 hours ago, treevolution said:

Reading the small print it looks like you can only wear the trousers with a chainsaw in a tree. 

Maybe that's why they are struggling to sell them. 

Still going to get a pair. 

So on Honeys it says "Tested and certified to EN ISO 11393: PROTECTION AGAINST HAND-HELD CHAINSAWS" 

Aren't all chainsaws hand held?!🤔 

• Like 1