Nicola Bulley missing ...

Stubby

I must admit I am not up in current UK news but I remember a few cases like this in the past.  

One was a child when I was at Uni, the police searched every single house in the area.  We had a boarded up open fire place and they even removed the boarding to check.

Turns out she had been abducted by a trusted family member and abused and then thrown / drowned in the River Dee.

Point is, the person who raises the alarm or is the concerned family member appealing on national tv to the public, has been the guilty party.

• Like 1

It seems from the news just now that the dog was running between the bench and the " kissing gate " , up and down . To me that is typical behavior of an animal that has been separated from its owner . Whether she walked through the gate willingly or was forced through is speculation but I am thinking that is what happened . I think plod should be looking at any CCtv for vans / cars leaving the area at that time .  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

It’s definitely an odd one, Is the river Wyre tidal at inskip?

She lived at Inskip but went missing in st Michele's , the river is tidal up to the small weir you may of seen on the news, but that is only on the big spring tides, on the other big tides it will reach approx 1/2 mile below the wier, but one thing we have to remember is that morecambe Bay has the second biggest tidal range in the UK  

34 minutes ago, spuddog0507 said:

She lived at Inskip but went missing in st Michele's , the river is tidal up to the small weir you may of seen on the news, but that is only on the big spring tides, on the other big tides it will reach approx 1/2 mile below the wier, but one thing we have to remember is that morecambe Bay has the second biggest tidal range in the UK  

Is it feasible that this lady could have gone to sea from where she was last seen?

14 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Is it feasible that this lady could have gone to sea from where she was last seen?

It is, but the tide times didn't coinside with the time she disappeared, there was approx 3hrs for her to be spoted, the river where she is thought to of been is quit deep just below the bench and will have rock walls so she could of hit her head ? If that's the case it is possible that she has gone out to sea !! But I still think some one has grabbed her,,, there is a lot that don't add up on this very sad case,, 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, spuddog0507 said:

It is, but the tide times didn't coinside with the time she disappeared, there was approx 3hrs for her to be spoted, the river where she is thought to of been is quit deep just below the bench and will have rock walls so she could of hit her head ? If that's the case it is possible that she has gone out to sea !! But I still think some one has grabbed her,,, there is a lot that don't add up on this very sad case,, 

Strange old affair! I hope you are wrong, but…

• Like 1

Not sure anyone should be speculating on this yet. Especially on public platforms where her family could potentially see it. Their heads must be overloaded with nightmare scenarios already without a blizzard of social media theories adding to them.

All we can do is hope for the best, even if we fear the worst.

4 minutes ago, Gimlet said:

Not sure anyone should be speculating on this yet. Especially on public platforms where her family could potentially see it. Their heads must be overloaded with nightmare scenarios already without a blizzard of social media theories adding to them.

All we can do is hope for the best, even if we fear the worst.

I'm pretty sure her family don't buy the fell in the river bit though .

Maybe they don't want to. Abduction at least holds out the possibility that she might come back to them alive. Washed out to sea in a tidal river realistically has only one outcome. 

Hence why I think too much public speculation can't be making their ordeal any easier.