Google earth street view.

Mick Dempsey

Was looking at some weird isolated medieval style walled village in the jungle near HK awhile back wasn't even a proper tarmac road to it just a very narrow stone slabbed track though the jungle , place looked like a historic film set 

Apparenlty triads/ extended families of several 100 all live in the same village.

China was paying some of them to beat  up the democracy protesters in HK.

Can't remember where it was now annoyingly.

Seems there are alot of  walled villages near HK.

Edited by Stere

Last night I was looking round rough parts of Glasgow. Started off in Tradeston, then over to the Barras.

When you look through the different dates, can't believe how posh some of these places are becoming. Old buildings torn down and replaced with swanky soulless flats. Old mans type pub turned into a metrosexual gin bar. Don't know if it's good change, it seems like the places are losing their soul. (would love to know what the locals think).

I'm in a previous street view image, saw the car go past when I was up a scaffold tower in lanarkshire. Also in another location you can see some of the trees I sneakily planted under a full moon. Not going to post links :001_tt2: