Ivy is NOT a problem

CambridgeJC

17 minutes ago, peds said:

Could we please have a third thread called "Ivy MIGHT be a problem for some trees and old walls, but is generally a benign part of a healthy ecosystem."

Good point.  I think I prefer a poll with additional comments like yours. We need a considered and informed poll as to whether there is a serious threat posed by ivy or if it is all imaginary when we all see images as attached here every day. The threat may in fact be to a hitherto healthy ecosystem. That is precisely my point. Thanks 

A445B52C-F7EE-4E3B-A6DD-169C23E46B02.jpeg

9D87EB10-AD25-499B-B06A-6057DF3B4414.jpeg

Edited by CambridgeJC
Misspelled words
  • Like 1

Reminds me of the " no touch " kung Foo master getting floored by an MMA fighter . The " no touch " master , when he came to , said he lost because the MMA fighter was a non believer ! 😄

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, CambridgeJC said:

Good point.  I think I prefer a poll with additional comments like yours. We need a considered and informed poll as to whether there is a serious threat posed by ivy or if it is all imaginary when we all see images as attached here every day. The threat may in fact be to a hitherto healthy ecosystem. That is precisely my point. Thanks 

Sorry, you'll need a 4th thread for that.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, CambridgeJC said:

If you think ivy does NOT present any problem towards our countryside please contribute to this forum.  
If you have constructive ideas how to control (not eradicate) ivy please let us know. Thanks. John

And finally you,ve got it,as your title says,Ivy is NOT a problem,thats sorted that then,case closed

• Haha 2