New disc cutter

muttley9050

29 minutes ago, dumper said:

Used one not bad but heavy and battery has short life last long but very quiet

Personally I've nothing against battery tools, I really like my Stihl msa and various other cordless toys but I think we're probably at least a couple of generations of battery technology away from them being any good for large powerful tools.

' Aye, it's brilliant, it's battery powered... but a cannae lift it ! ' 😁

3 minutes ago, scbk said:

I hadn't heard about the new husky 94v battery system

Husqvarna K1 PACE Accu Doorslijper 350mm excl. accu's en lader

Not sure what the monetary units are but it looks like the list price is more than 4k !

From trying to find a price it would seem that it's being marketed for rental.. the new normal ?

And then you could buy this for 6k.Quid. Jeez..

DTWTOOLS.CO.UK

The Husqvarna K6500 Ring Saw - 17 Inch Electric - Husqvarnas most powerful electric ring saw with exceptional...

46 minutes ago, Macpherson said:

Not sure what the monetary units are but it looks like the list price is more than 4k !

From trying to find a price it would seem that it's being marketed for rental.. the new normal ?

DTWTOOLS.CO.UK

The Husqvarna K6500 Ring Saw - 17 Inch Electric - Husqvarnas most powerful electric ring saw with exceptional...

Your wrong it also needs a husky transformer at £3000.00

• Haha 1

HC210-0315-k6500ring.jpg DTWTOOLS.CO.UK
Plus 3.5k for the power pack to run it.

43 minutes ago, dumper said:

Your wrong it also needs a husky transformer at £3000.00

So more than the price of a good s/h wee digger for a stone cutter when in reality you just need to cut 4 1/2" to clear most building jobs.🙄

As I managed to convert my MSA 200 to the spec of the 220 3/8 full chiz 24m/s.. a different animal altogether, for £66 all in, 14"bar, chain and sprocket all OEM... I'm wondering just how much it wouldn't cost to convert the 410 to the 420 / 14" using OEM parts from my local dealer who I have to say I'm happy with and they are happy to help.

It's probably just the plastic casing, belt length and blade shroud.. and if by chance the engines different, which I doubt, all the parts will be interchangeable, food for thought if you've got a 410 and you'd like a deeper cut.👍