christmas raffle-wheres my winninings

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People have given of their time and money to try and help a very good cause!!!!!!

Clearly a clerical error has occurred (every one is human and makes mistakes!!) and your prize has not been sent.

Why on earth could you not have done this by PM?????????????????

Or if you felt you had to start a thread, could you not have made it polite and friendly?????????

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People have given of their time and money to try and help a very good cause!!!!!!

Clearly a clerical error has occurred (every one is human and makes mistakes!!) and your prize has not been sent.

Why on earth could you not have done this by PM?????????????????

Or if you felt you had to start a thread, could you not have made it polite and friendly?????????

Agreed, why could,nt you just have pm'd Steve and politely say that you had'nt received your prize, nobody does these kind of things to ger grief from it!

Sometimes things don't always go to plan, We sent out a helmet to Stox and it did a big circle with the carriers and came back to us, he should be getting it today. There is a lot of time effort and money that goes into the prize giving, as well as running the raffle, I'm sure it will arrive soon. :001_smile:

I see your quite new to the forum, be careful with the smiles, I think the thumbs-down was a little bit over the top, but it was early this morning.:001_rolleyes:

Keep an eye on the door mat I'm sure its on its way.:thumbup:

Tut Tut Deerman and Jonsie, hang your heads in shame:001_rolleyes: I had the same last year and waited till about march, all it took was a polite PM to Lord Bullman and it was sorted, the rafflle is to help people thats why we all contribute and to be honest i aint that bothered if i dont win anything, Think your tone and starting a thread about it is piss poor IMO.:thumbdown:

Given the fact that I have outstanding orders from several suppliers placed over the wintery period, carriers had all sorts of transportation issues and most of my orders ended up returned to the suppliers. Tough times for everyone. I can only re-iterate the above comments, re: this thread, I'm sure the issues will be rectified promptly.