women in arb - toilets

manco

31 minutes ago, muttley9050 said:

Not sure there was any abuse from me. Just questioning your change in your opinion as to whether you employed a female. You explained you now do so fair enough. I simply said your joke wasn't funny. Think the abuse is firmly in your court.

by "at it again" do you mean im speaking out again about your harassment?

speaking out that youve carried it over from another thread?

and you think thats acceptable? giving me abuse on one thread then looking for another thread im in so you can continue to harass me here as well?

where did i abuse you? where did i go looking for you in other threads to harass you?

maybe you should reassess your own actions before you start laying into other people?

my change in opinion? its called time, elapsing from one post to the next, between a time before i employed a woman, to a time when i do employ a woman. consider that before you choose to call me a liar again?

Please point out where I abused you, or anybody for that matter. I can point out several instances of your abuse if necessary. You seem like you have something to prove and you choose to do this by attacking people.
By at it again I meant trying to lower threads to your level by hurling abuse and accusations at people.
The post your calling harassment was only my second intetaction with you. Not really harassment.
And unless you actually need me to demonstrate your abuse of others this will be my last interaction with you as I have no time for people who act like dicks or trolls because they like provoking a reaction.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, muttley9050 said:

Please point out where I abused you, or anybody for that matter. I can point out several instances of your abuse if necessary. You seem like you have something to prove and you choose to do this by attacking people.
By at it again I meant trying to lower threads to your level by hurling abuse and accusations at people.
The post your calling harassment was only my second intetaction with you. Not really harassment.
And unless you actually need me to demonstrate your abuse of others this will be my last interaction with you as I have no time for people who act like dicks or trolls because they like provoking a reaction.

He was kicked him off a thread earlier today for trolling. It's certainly tirsome.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, muttley9050 said:
1 hour ago, Haironyourchest said:
He was kicked him off a thread earlier today for trolling. It's certainly tirsome.

Should of been kicked off the forum.

more harassment and bullying. forcing people to bow to your opinions. those who dont comply disappear.

and you somehow think thats worth praise?

1 hour ago, Haironyourchest said:

not trolling. one comment. said in jest, and not directed at you or my other stalker. in the face of multiple accounts trying to bully and intimidate me, for not conforming to your opinions and falling into line with how you think things should be.

but you follow me to another thread to continue the harassment?

1 hour ago, muttley9050 said:

point out why you stalked me to another thread? 

to continue the harassment from a previous thread, since you knew i couldnt comment.

making sure i could see your attacks. why exactly? 

coming to a new thread to raise issues from another thread?

you say thats not harassment?

trying to lower threads to my level? who was it who stalked me to a different thread to make accusations, calling me a liar?

you call me a dick and a troll, but deny abuse?

you deny you came to this thread simply to provoke a reaction?

why else would you need to change from a thread i couldnt see? you stopped commenting on me there since i left it.

Edited by manco