New post milling toy.

trigger_andy

1 minute ago, topchippyles said:

You back in work now eggs

I wasn't really out of work, it just dropped right off in the first lockdown. Most of my own work is domestic, lots of people asked me to rearrange my servicing work until 'we' know what's going on.

Most of my freelance work is on big retail parks and the like, with them all being closed due to Covid that slowed right down.

I got through and ain't used my BBL.

Things are on the up again, I'm refurbing a domestic pumping station ATM, and Bluewater shopping centre are getting ready to reopen.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I wasn't really out of work, it just dropped right off in the first lockdown. Most of my own work is domestic, lots of people asked me to rearrange my servicing work until 'we' know what's going on.

Most of my freelance work is on big retail parks and the like, with them all being closed due to Covid that slowed right down.

I got through and ain't used my BBL.

Things are on the up again, I'm refurbing a domestic pumping station ATM, and Bluewater shopping centre are getting ready to reopen.

I think triggers lunchbox pumping station has stopped work hence the need for a new tool 🤣 Glad your on the up 

• Haha 3

Just now, topchippyles said:

I think triggers lunchbox pumping station has stopped work hence the need for a new tool 🤣 Glad your on the up 

Just now, topchippyles said:

Legless, you just admitted your old dears not up for any rumpy pumpy on another thread. Could it be that she's not happy with the end product? I hear that the Scottish Window Cleaner is looking for a new hire? ;) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

Never know maybe the lunchbox 🤣

Im comfortable enough in my sexuality to be flattered that you instantly thought about posting multiple messages about my 'lunch-box' when I post a 'selfie' 

Do you want my only-fans account? 

Plug swapped out this morning and had a wee play. Happy with how it cuts, did not have any kick back issues but the guard can be a bit fiddly as its on the wrong side. I knew this was an issue from seeing a few youtube video's. 

6-1/4" cut in the vid and just over 4" at 45 degree's. 

• Like 2