Young 'uns

Mark Bolam

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe, everyone knows that's 'cos you spend all your money on BEER!:thumbup:

BTW Where have you and BBB been for months?

i dont ever consider drinking im 17 :001_tongue:!

im still on here almost every day lurking and posting occasionally, and simon is flat out because we've got arb approved assesment soonish and he's a busy father now so thats taking up a lot of time i think but we're both fine :001_smile:

thought he's from chester? :confused1:

I was referring to the Geordies spending an unecessary pound. Or fifteen million.

Not really fair to blame wor Michael, mind. He sprang to mind in a long line...

You're not allowed on this thread anyway, at least until you overcome your addiction to hot dog food sausage rolls every morning....:001_tt2:

thought he's from chester? :confused1:

I was referring to the Geordies spending an unecessary pound. Or fifteen million.

Not really fair to blame wor Michael, mind. He sprang to mind in a long line...

You're not allowed on this thread anyway, at least until you overcome your addiction to hot dog food sausage rolls every morning....:001_tt2:

Mmmm... Pedigree chum in a pastry

99p of Hamstreet goodness!

Edited by Rich Rule

lets be honest, i was brought up to always take a packed lunch and flask. i might stop at the burgervan once in a blue moon, but thats all. i do work with some idiots who will drive miles out of the way just for a bacon n egg roll everyday, the daft thing is its off to the cornershop 4 lunch, and theres always a row of empty coke cans across the dashboard. then they wuss out of a tree because "they cant get up it" i kid you not!!!

So whats an old 'un then?

Im 36 today and still dont feel a day over 42, eaten beef sarnies, pork pies and goose fat every day of my working life and its never done me any harm:sneaky2:

So can i be like Joe, classed as a young 'un that doesnt complain:001_rolleyes:

I moan to the boss about being skint, but I moan about being skint to everyone!

Until i can afford to live without hardships i will continue to moan, I am british and I was born this way!

I used to drink that red bull rubbish, then i started giving a monkies about my money and my health!

At 37 i am niether old, nor young, i am smack in the middle too scaired to look forward to my old age and too wise to look back at the ignorance of my youth!