Chain oil not coming onto the bar ??

Al Slitter

6 hours ago, SamanthaSunny said:

Poor wee parents eh 😢 are you a grave digger then ? Or do you just do the odd one 🙂 it sounds terrible when we make light of graves but if you don’t try to distract yourself then you would end up in one earlier than you expect through a broken heart. I chat away to the grave diggers before every funeral to distract myself until the coffin actually arrives. 

Hi used to do many with the trusty ole spade was running place for quite a while years back when friend was doing his building work mind ended up once finished there going over to there doing the welding had to butt weld a load of 10mm thick wall plates had to be extended as it was max they could supply was something like 25ft boy they was heavy and right up on top of scaffolding! then also had to mill holes on thick plates and weld on top of RSJ's for a returns on some brickwork walls up in fresh air perched on some boards!

Mind did a hole Xmas day one year got £100 took two hours to dig were like a ferret up a drain pipe!

These days it's mostly with the Trusty Kubota 360 they do odd ones by hand if in tight spots.But with machine you can do at short notice

Edited by AngrySquirrel
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SamanthaSunny said:

Poor wee parents eh 😢 are you a grave digger then ? Or do you just do the odd one 🙂 it sounds terrible when we make light of graves but if you don’t try to distract yourself then you would end up in one earlier than you expect through a broken heart. I chat away to the grave diggers before every funeral to distract myself until the coffin actually arrives. 

No those parents was some of the not nice type worked dam hard that day to get it right for him no thanks or anything

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

Years ago I was at eurodisney with the ex wife and kids. We were approached at the entrance by a guy selling time shares. He wanted to take us for a tour of the nearby timeshare appartments and for an hour of our time he offered us a 100 euro voucher to spend at eurodisney. Seemed too good to be true but figured we would chance it. Sure enough, we sat through a short presentation, then had a walk through of one of the apartments, said we weren't interested, and they handed us 100 euro voucher, happy days

Anyway, during the tour when we were in the bathroom he made a comment that they made the bath tubs extra wide for their american customers. My ex had kept reasonably quiet throughout the whole thing and he hadn't picked up on the fact she was a yank 😀

You did make me laugh 😂 we have some lovely American friends who moved here and they are well over six feet tall !!! Really gentle though and very kind. 
we toured the left hand side of America and I desperately wanted to see Alcatraz prison but all the local Del Boys buy all the tickets so if you want to get into the prison you have to go to a time share event and we were only there for the day. One huge man asked us to follow him because he ran out of tickets and we ended up going from vendor to vendor for ten minutes and it’s obviously a scam ! Anyway the sixth vendor had four tickets and demanded £80 each !!! It was boiling hot and I just flipped and started swearing and shouting at these huge men honestly the air turned blue lol 😂 my poor husband put took his coat off because he expected to end up in a fight and I stood in front of him and carried on ranting about morals and some other rubbish 😬 then calmly walked away.

I was in the dog house for the rest of the day for being so stupid 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I would of jumped on their backs and choked them if a fight broke out !!! adam sandler fighting GIFmelissa mccarthy fight GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, AngrySquirrel said:

Hi used to do many with the trusty ole spade was running place for quite a while years back when friend was doing his building work mind ended up once finished there going over to there doing the welding had to butt weld a load of 10mm thick wall plates had to be extended as it was max they could supply was something like 25ft boy they was heavy and right up on top of scaffolding! then also had to mill holes on thick plates and weld on top of RSJ's for a returns on some brickwork walls up in fresh air perched on some boards!

Mind did a hole Xmas day one year got £100 took two hours to dig were like a ferret up a drain pipe!

These days it's mostly with the Trusty Kubota 360 they do odd ones by hand if in tight spots.But with machine you can do at short notice

Gosh your multi talented 👌🏽 I cannot imagine how exhausting it must be to dig a six foot hole !!! Our lot use diggers and are all tiny wee fellas. I like to wind them up and we have a good laugh 🙂 I even mooned them once for laughing at me when I tripped over walking away 😂 I’m professional as soon as the coffin arrives honestly. I try to look at the ground and give the relatives some privacy. Unless they need me to hold onto if they feel faint or are elderly. Bless you squirrel 🙂 you do an important job that not many have the heart to do x

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

Anyway, during the tour when we were in the bathroom he made a comment that they made the bath tubs extra wide for their american customers. My ex had kept reasonably quiet throughout the whole thing and he hadn't picked up on the fact she was a yank 😀

Well she clearly wasn't wide enough for him to figure it out! 😂

32 minutes ago, SamanthaSunny said:

You did make me laugh 😂 we have some lovely American friends who moved here and they are well over six feet tall !!! 

But how many feet wide? 🤔

26 minutes ago, SamanthaSunny said:

I even mooned them once for laughing at me when I tripped over walking away 😂 I’m professional.

😂

2 minutes ago, Khriss said:

Dear me - yr cut out fr tree work ☺️  K

What ticket is  Aerial Mooning From A Rope And Harness?

🤔

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Moose McAlpine said:

Well she clearly wasn't wide enough for him to figure it out! 😂

But how many feet wide? 🤔

😂

What ticket is  Aerial Mooning From A Rope And Harness?

🤔

Moose you little minx lol 😂 I like your analysis of all the conversations 😁 very clever lol 🤣 Dont tell me you have not mooned at least once in your wee life ! And if there is a ticket like that i would give it a try 👍🏻