R.I.P Mick Dewhurst

Lee Winger

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R.I.P. Mike One of the top men in arb. My condolences to his family, he always wanted and tried to do it right, our mog was almost a copy of his and he willingly spent time giving of his experience and advice. One of my neighbours once said to me only the good die young, I thought her wrong, this unfortunately proves her correct again.

I am very sorry to hear such sad news. I was introduced to him by Keven Watt who spoke very highly of him indeed. Also had the pleasure of working with him as he calmly rigged a huge lime crown in about an hour and half on one of Keven's jobs(was more than a little impressed). My thoughts go to his family and friends.

I am with Andy - Mick set the standard for me too and it was a stroke of luck that my first break was working with Eastwoods rather than a lesser firm - i dont think i would be insisting on the standards i do now if it werent for him and his pioneering ways, rest his soul.