Anyone wanna recommend a 230V Pressure washer?

difflock

Nilfisk C135. I bought it a few weeks back after the pump on my HondaGX160 pressure washer has finally stopped working. It was an Interpump, so they are pretty pricey to repair. I decided to go for the electric option because they are quieter. I did my research and read so many bad reviews on Karcher, that I went for the well made and highly rated Nilfisk C135, and I have been impressed on first impressions cleaning the Hilux. Plenty of power and the Nilfisk pumps are ceramic piston, steel valves and reinforced brass pump heads. I have read that the Karcher have much more plastic built into them and many people are having issues with them. If you have the budget, Kranzle are well made also.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Gardenscape said:

Nilfisk C135. I bought it a few weeks back after the pump on my HondaGX160 pressure washer has finally stopped working. It was an Interpump, so they are pretty pricey to repair. I decided to go for the electric option because they are quieter. I did my research and read so many bad reviews on Karcher, that I went for the well made and highly rated Nilfisk C135, and I have been impressed on first impressions cleaning the Hilux. Plenty of power and the Nilfisk pumps are ceramic piston, steel valves and reinforced brass pump heads. I have read that the Karcher have much more plastic built into them and many people are having issues with them. If you have the budget, Kranzle are well made also.

I remember my interpump being pricey ish for spares, but at least it's repairable (simple too) and hasn't missed a beat since.

Nilfish in my experience give as much electrical trouble as Karcher, at least on steam units.

10 minutes ago, doobin said:

I remember my interpump being pricey ish for spares, but at least it's repairable (simple too) and hasn't missed a beat since.

Nilfish in my experience give as much electrical trouble as Karcher, at least on steam units.

They are indeed. Interpump's and Honda GX engines are built like tanks. I abused my setup, didn't service it for like 8 years and lived outside under a tarp and it went on and on. The engine still works, reckon the valves have cracked in the pump. The GX engines really are so good. Fed up of fueling it up and the noise now.

• Like 1

I've just chucked my Nilfisk in a bin - fed up of the bloody pressure switch not working. Think I'm going to buy a cheap petrol one as never been keen on having electricity and water in close proximity, especially when I need to use an extension lead. I've got a PTO one for the tractor (specifically bought for cleaning hired in diggers in the field) but getting it close to the house isn't that easy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a few days for a pressure washer too. Did some digging and I really like a Stanley washer I found online (

POPULAR.REVIEWS

Clean your patio or driveway effortlessly with one of these pressure washers. Some of them run on gas while others are electric, so read the pros and cons of each type and choose...

, there are other options here too, maybe it helps you in your search). Not decided yet though, want to ask around some more cause I don't really trust customer reviews all that much. If any of you guys have experience with this mother or other Stanley washers, your input would mean the world to me. Thanks a bunch, have a good day!