New Years Eve

Andy Collins

And what to do? I always go into town, or the local pub t celebrate. But this year this doesnt seem so appealing. Crowded pubs, jostling to get a pint, some idiot starting a fight cos you jogged him on the way back with the beer, repeat over and over every time a pint is needed. Is it all worth it? Thing is its the way I've always seen in the New Year, how do you see it in? Or is it something youngsters do, and I shouldnt bother any more.:001_rolleyes:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You answered your own question, your too old you old git:lol: I have never been into town on new years eve Andy, like you say too many dicks wanting a fight over nowt, were going up the road to a house party with some friends.

Happy new year everybody, thanks for a great year of Arbtalking, banter, advice and general Sh1t!.

also Steveand the Mods , many thanks again for running this site free.........long may you reign and it continue.........:thumbup1:

Edited by Ian C
bad spelling-trying to eat a bacon butty while typing

I use to go out along time ago (even i sound old now) but can't be bothered with the hassle that comes with it, plus expense just because it's new year. I'm going around a friends with the family might have a drink play abit of poker and eat lots of nice food, whilst the kids run riot and play on the wii.

Local rag yesterday, three shootings in 24 hours.

What a wonderful place we live in and we want to celebrate the new year in that enviroment ??

I'll sit at home thanks

Yeah but thats the republic of Uddersfield Dean, the rest of the world aint like that.:lol:

Who the gave bob a gun to play with?:001_tt2:

Edited by Monkey-D

This Bandana thing has started in Hudds, different colour bandaner for different postcode areas.

The shootings are being carried out by teenagers trying to get status, but they are picking on soft targets, shooting property rather than people.

If I had the funding or the money and time I would start a program introducing youth to guns properly and in the right enviroment. Introduce them to competition as an alternative way of earning status.

This Bandana thing has started in Hudds, different colour bandaner for different postcode areas.

The shootings are being carried out by teenagers trying to get status, but they are picking on soft targets, shooting property rather than people.

If I had the funding or the money and time I would start a program introducing youth to guns properly and in the right enviroment. Introduce them to competition as an alternative way of earning status.

Boys in the Hoodersfield? :001_rolleyes: