Leave one hanging

eggsarascal

Aye, aka 'suspended coffees'. Nice thing to do if your resources stretch to it and you're that way inclined.

You can buy a homeless person a meal for a fiver this Christmas if you donate a little to the local 'Peoples' Kitchen.'

Edited by Mark J

3 minutes ago, The avantgardener said:

It’s an Italian tradition, I think from Naples, I can’t remember what it is called in Italian. Doing a good turn for someone less fortunate, Greggs even have vegan pasties, whatever next?

It's a big thing in some states of America apparently.

2 minutes ago, The avantgardener said:

Nice gesture.

13 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Aye, aka 'suspended coffees'. Nice thing to do if your resources stretch to it and you're that way inclined.

You can buy a homeless person a meal for a fiver this Christmas if you donate a little to the local 'Peoples' Kitchen.'

I'll do my bit tomorrow when I do my Christmas shopping, I'll grab some extras to take to the food bank. You never know your luck...

• Like 3

12 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

I'll grab some extras to take to the food bank. You never know your luck...

I'll chuck my change in whatever charity box is on the shop counter but there is a food bank at the church just up the road from us and the first thing the customers do as they come out is light a cigarette and get their phone out to call a taxi. It makes me a bit sceptical when cigs cost so much (I don't know actual price but my mate who smokes is spending £80 a week on them)

• Like 1

no such thing as poverty in this county or any need for foodbanks. It's a lifestyle choice for the scum and feckless. 

The dole, no rent, no council tax means they earn the same as the workign man without lifting a finger.

fuck the lot of them.

and merry christmas. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1