The end is nigh... 880

Rough Hewn

16 minutes ago, spudulike said:

Nope, I normally get in the stuff ready for the grave with the owners thinking porting will remove 20 years of abuse....and fix all the running issues!

That will be the last 20 year old saw I send you you you...

Stuart

• Haha 1

And there are the two ends of the scale!!!

My day - fixed my own lawnmower - Qualcast 17" cylinder, the choice of gentleman ;) New bottom blade, sorted a sloppy bearing retainer and a sharpen to true up the cylinder.

Went on to the customers kit, FS410, grenaded big end, really bad condition and written off, one newish looking blower, someone had been messing and eventually found the coil was shot but it would idle fine just not rev out so had had the carb off three times. The other blower, bits missing all over the place - just hate it when someone has pissed about with kit, especially when they swap bits that fit but aren't correct to the machine - coils are like that!

Not too bad but this customers kit is always near death!

• Like 2

My lawnmower beats yours hands down though [emoji6] not even arguing on it...... i aint got one ? done away with all my green stuff! Put raised borders in everywhere and everything else is in jungle massive pots [emoji106] its the future.

21 hours ago, Ratman said:

My lawnmower beats yours hands down though emoji6.png not even arguing on it...... i aint got one ? done away with all my green stuff! Put raised borders in everywhere and everything else is in jungle massive pots emoji106.png its the future.

I thought garlic bread was the future ?

• Like 1