Jump to content
Rough Hewn

Saw milling directory

Recommended Posts

If I was to develop a marketplace addition for the directory would people use it?
 
 
For selling sawn timber? I might use it but very sporadically and generally I.e fat beech boards available etc....

Not too keen on the dropped pin thing tbh Steve, I deliberately off set my so not a pin point exactly to my yard. Possibly a bit paranoid but there you go.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

If I was to develop a marketplace addition for the directory would people use it?

 

 

I wouldn't, as it's a directory I'm not really sure that's a necessary feature

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If I was to develop a marketplace addition for the directory would people use it?
 
 

Yes. It's gotta be better than eBay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

If I was to develop a marketplace addition for the directory would people use it?

 

 

As in a place to sell the Slabs? Too right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, billpierce said:

For selling sawn timber? I might use it but very sporadically and generally I.e fat beech boards available etc....

Not too keen on the dropped pin thing tbh Steve, I deliberately off set my so not a pin point exactly to my yard. Possibly a bit paranoid but there you go.

I entered my correct post code and the site moved it to the next nearest automatically. Not sure if intentional or not but I was happy to leave it that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

As in a place to sell the Slabs? Too right!

Yes. So the way I envisage it is the classifeds would be on a different part of the site, but anything you posted would also be shown on your listing page

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Steve Bullman said:

Yes. So the way I envisage it is the classifeds would be on a different part of the site, but anything you posted would also be shown on your listing page

Sounds good. :)

 

Oh, I finally managed to sign up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found a bug in the address fields; people who have already submitted listings need to redo the address when they can please. The auto-populating was double populating the fields. Fixed now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.