Are some people just thick or what?

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate butchering trees, but as a contract climber it's often point and shoot. It can ruin my day, but think of the money and when working for yourself maintain the standards.

Pay the bills, put food on the table and DO THE BEST YOU CAN

:dito::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Never mentioned removing a tree, i said if they asked me to butcher a tree.

Whats the reference to disaapearing up my arse for

Asking you to butcher a tree is just plain stupid and not worthy even of a response, surely ?? If they asked you to butcher their pig that would be feasible !

Dissapearing up your own arse is a reference to someone whos self importance has become exagerrated - or in this case, someone whose view of the importance of their job has become exagerrated, not a direct reference to you personally but just a reminder to all us saddo's on forums to be mindful of our insignificance in the wider picture - so to speak ! :wave:

I hate butchering trees, but as a contract climber it's often point and shoot. It can ruin my day, but think of the money and when working for yourself maintain the standards.

Pay the bills, put food on the table and DO THE BEST YOU CAN

No problem with it Pete, but not in a domestic garden.

Contract, underpowerlines and railways yes, there's a reason for it.

But not for no other reason than for money and just to make it clear to everyone, by that I mean "me", "I" wouldn't. :icon14:

Asking you to butcher a tree is just plain stupid and not worthy even of a response, surely ?? If they asked you to butcher their pig that would be feasible !

Dissapearing up your own arse is a reference to someone whos self importance has become exagerrated - or in this case, someone whose view of the importance of their job has become exagerrated, not a direct reference to you personally but just a reminder to all us saddo's on forums to be mindful of our insignificance in the wider picture - so to speak ! :wave:

You do your job to your standards and I'll do mine to mine :icon14:

It's nothing to do with self importance or importance of job. I like to think of it more as having slightly higher standards and carrying out the job to the level expected of a Qualified Tree Surgeon.

The thread started with me being asked to butcher three perfectly healthy trees with TPos, just because the new householder didn't like them swaying in the wind.

I think people have swayed off topic slightly, nothing to do with self importance:wave:

You do your job to your standards and I'll do mine to mine :icon14:

It's nothing to do with self importance or importance of job. I like to think of it more as having slightly higher standards and carrying out the job to the level expected of a Qualified Tree Surgeon.

The thread started with me being asked to butcher three perfectly healthy trees with TPos, just because the new householder didn't like them swaying in the wind.

I think people have swayed off topic slightly, nothing to do with self importance:wave:

Really ??? swaying off a topic...on here.......can't beleive it !!!

Ben and Pete like the sense of humour guys.

I love it when people say all bad work is carried out by unqualified tree suregons like there the anti crist.

Like Pete when i work for the big guys they say just get it done so why do a great job when they want it done quick i earn because im quick on there jobs its not my job.

Look at line clearance yee supa fcukin haaaa.

There work is hilarious.

:2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1: