Dogs are the best deterrent!!!!!!!!!!!

skyhuck

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know anyone who has not had gear nicked!?

There's a few gangs around the Hampshire area at the moment - police are even taking note of unmarked vans reg numbers......

Sorry to hear about the break in - also they usually always come back in a few months just as you've replaced stuff :sneaky2: gits

Dogs are great for the opportunist thief. Someone really serious will get around a dog.

I honestly think that depends on the dog. Mine wont take anything off strangers, and when they are running loose (all the time) people who dont know them wont get out of their vehicles. We have 2 labs and a mastiff x. If you have a sign warning that dogs are on the loose then you are covered when intruders get attacked. When the mastiff goes off he is in your face barking as he can put his paws on your shoulders with ease.:thumbup1:

I really hope that they dont come back and get away with it again David.

Yes, honestly. I can put a steak in front of them and they wont touch it. They dont come near us at mealtimes and if i catch them begging off anyone they get shouted at. I learnt when i lived on the road to make sure dogs dont take off strangers as poisoning dogs was a fave of those that didnt like 'hippies!'

QUOTE=tommer9;217423]I honestly think that depends on the dog. Mine wont take anything off strangers, and when they are running loose (all the time) people who dont know them wont get out of their vehicles. We have 2 labs and a mastiff x. If you have a sign warning that dogs are on the loose then you are covered when intruders get attacked. When the mastiff goes off he is in your face barking as he can put his paws on your shoulders with ease.:thumbup1:

I really hope that they dont come back and get away with it again David.

They lumped my dog, and went on to repeat 4 times for my general stuff, fith time came back for the truck chipper too, finished me off, five years later im left with 2 grand of debt left to pay from 54k when the business went bust, was doing so well great rep constant call backs, within 18months i lost my friend to liver cancer, my business and my girlfriend, nearly my home too. To say its been hard/rough is an understaement, these scum nearly ruined my life.

59765515299cf_holidayo8(790).jpg.fa0c56a8c9b1783e36019bfced2f4329.jpg