Tech cert results are out!

Tom D

I have an employee who is doing that course (with a diferent colledge), It covers similar ground to the Tech Cert. Neither course teaches any practical skills as they are designed for Tree Officers and Consultants as well as Contractors like me.

So your coleague may end up with a good knowledge of tree biology and diseases but YOU will need top teach him how to stack brash and feed the chipper.:001_smile:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent got my results yet! Cant ring the college till Monday :( Think I passed 2 out of the 4 - perhaps 3. My scale ruler had the wrong scale so I assume I failed the Development question - my mate passed it but he refused planning - so I reckon I went down the wrong path on that one anyway!

Congrats to all who passed! For those who didn't - see you at the resits! :)

I havent got my results yet! Cant ring the college till Monday :( Think I passed 2 out of the 4 - perhaps 3. My scale ruler had the wrong scale so I assume I failed the Development question - my mate passed it but he refused planning - so I reckon I went down the wrong path on that one anyway!

Congrats to all who passed! For those who didn't - see you at the resits! :)

Don't make any assumptions yet Arbgirl - when I did it I located the car park in a totally different place than everyone I spoke to afterwards but still passed. As you know, there is often more than one correct answer:001_smile:

Just got my results - passed 2 and failed 2 as I expected :-(

Failed Tree Condition and Management of Trees in the Environment

So see anyone who failed in May, I guess!

Did anyone contact ABC after the exam to complain about the scale ruler issue? I did and was told to encourage anyone else who was affected to do so - as it is up to the examining board to make sure we are advised to bring the right equipment.