Tesla Powerwall

donnk

5 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Tesla don't make batteries, or if they do they do its under licence..  not sure if its makita or not.. 

In the case of whatever this Tesla Panel is..  as long as its paid for from his own pocket I wish him well.. however, I suspect I have paid for his free panel out my electric bill.....     in that regards he can shove his panel up his arse..

Tesla do make batteries  , they have a 10,000sq m factory for just that . They made batteries well before they made cars . 

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 1

Tesla don't make batteries, or if they do they do its under licence..  not sure if its makita or not.. 

In the case of whatever this Tesla Panel is..  as long as its paid for from his own pocket I wish him well.. however, I suspect I have paid for his free panel out my electric bill.....     in that regards he can shove his panel up his arse..

Really?

https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/gigafactory

2 minutes ago, Stubby said:

Tesla do make batteries  , they have a 10,000sq m factory for just that . They made batteries well before they made cars . 

read somewhere they em made under licence.. heard some fella on utube mention it as well.. both can't be wrong can they?...

Just now, Vespasian said:

read somewhere they em made under licence.. heard some fella on utube mention it as well.. both can't be wrong can they?...

read somewhere ....Ok  I must be wrong then . Sorry . 

3 minutes ago, Richard 1234 said:

Ha what? You’ve just been shown the gigs factory. I do also believe it’s a co-op with Panasonic. It doesn’t mean they don’t make them are have a humongous factory in the making does it!!

Yea, Tesla makes the car, Panasonic makes the battery's..  sort of like Richard Branson, he puts his name on something and people buy it because it has his endorsement..   I imagine its the same with Tesla and Panasonic.  they make the battery's but he sticks Tesla on em..