Landy Headlight conversion .?

White Noise

mate of mine has them on his defender 90 van straght forward swap from what he said

if you do get new lights get a set of HID bi xenon bulbs for them , they are even better than halogen. i fitted a set on my mog that went from candles to floodlights LOL

one of these kits

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/H4-9003-Bi-Xenon-Hi-Lo-HID-Conversion-Kit-8000K-10000K_W0QQitemZ160375783505QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2557244051

very easy to fit and included all parts

Edited by niftysteve

mate of mine has them on his defender 90 van straght forward swap from what he said

if you do get new lights get a set of HID bi xenon bulbs for them , they are even better than halogen. i fitted a set on my mog that went from candles to floodlights LOL

one of these kits

H4 9003 Bi-Xenon Hi/Lo HID Conversion Kit 8000K 10000K on eBay (end time 05-Dec-09 20:13:24 GMT)

very easy to fit and included all parts

They look wicked .cheers :thumbup:

As above , i changed mine to halogen ,not seen those others before .Well worth the money and the 20 mins to swap them over :thumbup1:

Cheers Mark

i changed mine in about 30 min as you have to wire in the ballast resistor 's

the output of those is 23000 volts

once fitted you will have lights same as most of the luxury cars

As above , i changed mine to halogen ,not seen those others before .Well worth the money and the 20 mins to swap them over :thumbup1:

Cheers Mark

Ive looked at mine tonight and they look really old . My Landy is a 1986 and when I broke it today Ive cracked the whole casing and glass . Looks like new lights all round .:blushing:

i changed mine in about 30 min as you have to wire in the ballast resistor 's

the output of those is 23000 volts

once fitted you will have lights same as most of the luxury cars

Looks like i mayy be getting meself a set of those :thumbup1: And a good price too :biggrin:

Cheers Mark