NZ

DrewB

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what were the results?hope it was a good day,shame i couldnt make it up.

The forest took it out. the man is a machine. I came 20th overall which i was pleased with, managed a PB in my footlock (23 sec). Was really tricky rescue and work climb. Great day learnt sooooo much.

Scott 1st, Jim Kilpatrick 2nd, Jawand 3rd and Andy Neverman 4th.

Nicky 1st and Elena 2nd in the ladies.

The masters was a very tricky pin oak witha transfer into field maple to finish-i dont think any of the masters competing fully completed it and got gear out.

The aerial rescue was a climber suspended mid air in the middle of an m rig with a locking knot sat under the prussic-not that many completed this one in time!

Like Hollands i got my PB in footlock of 16.18secs but then decided to show everyone how not to do a work climb.

Was an awesome day set in a beautiful part of the world-im pretty sure there will be heaps of pics and vids at Treetools: essential gear for tree workers over the next few days. Well done to everyone that competed

Scott 1st, Jim Kilpatrick 2nd, Jawand 3rd and Andy Neverman 4th.

Nicky 1st and Elena 2nd in the ladies.

The masters was a very tricky pin oak witha transfer into field maple to finish-i dont think any of the masters competing fully completed it and got gear out.

The aerial rescue was a climber suspended mid air in the middle of an m rig with a locking knot sat under the prussic-not that many completed this one in time!

Like Hollands i got my PB in footlock of 16.18secs but then decided to show everyone how not to do a work climb.

Was an awesome day set in a beautiful part of the world-im pretty sure there will be heaps of pics and vids at Treetools: essential gear for tree workers over the next few days. Well done to everyone that competed

That work climb was tricky bro, you were one of the few that completed it in time. I think the rescue was the one that undid ya, but that happens when your in the first group to go. More climbers completed the rescue towards the end once they knew how to do it. Was an awesome day though and big ups on the 16 seconds thats lightning man. Guiness was good too, but I'm still paying for the 5am finish on sunday.

think i left at 4am bro. on sunday we hired bikes and went on a vineyard tour-allan scott, cloudy bay, etc. after about 3 glasses i was well topped up again!! epic weekend, epic. work are gunna spew whne they get the visa bill.................

yeah thats what was used peter. Footlock up acces line, floating anchor off line and then ma to lift casualty using 2 prussics. or install another line and lift dummy up that way. in real life youd definetly cut the line but the judges wernt keen for us to do that for some reason.