Brexit ! what will this mean ? ( lets get a good thread going )

digaholedumper

3 hours ago, Vespasian said:

The scumbag brexiteers checkmated.. 

So now people who want/voted/support brexit are scumbags?!

You really are a bottom feeder. 

Your problem vesp is you like to research within the worlds largest library as you put it but your only guided to research what you want and like so your views and knowledge will always have tunnel vision. 

You should pay pay for that tv license it might be the making of you and broaden your horizons. 

Can you see any positives to leaving? I’m only asking for 1 can you at least acknowledge 1 positive from leaving the EU?

11 hours ago, WesD said:

So now people who want/voted/support brexit are scumbags?!

You really are a bottom feeder. 

Your problem vesp is you like to research within the worlds largest library as you put it but your only guided to research what you want and like so your views and knowledge will always have tunnel vision. 

You should pay pay for that tv license it might be the making of you and broaden your horizons. 

Can you see any positives to leaving? I’m only asking for 1 can you at least acknowledge 1 positive from leaving the EU?

Errm, the scumbags are the Tory scum MP's who have over the years been busy working to undermine the work of the EU..  

another scumbag is Doris, who doesn't even give a shit about Brexit but used brexit as way to garner support for his leadership bid..

Nigel Farage, another scumbag, (though I sort of like this scumbag), at least he's open and honest about his motives... 

The Voters, I suspect most not to be scumbags, I see em more as lemming being lead by the scumbags over the cliff..  

And no....    I can't see one thing positive about leaving the EU..  

1 hour ago, Vespasian said:

And no....    I can't see one thing positive about leaving the EU..  

Therein lies the problem with your single track thought process, your blinkered with no peripheral vision. Happy to plod on sheltered with false comfort. 

Personally I can see pros and cons for both sides of the debate and voted accordingly. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vespasian said:

Try to be original if your gonna insult people...   in fact try to be original full stop..   

That's rich, do you do anything but insult people who disagree with you? Do you even do any tree work? Never.see anything from you but post on this subject, or is your life just about banging on about how wonderful the bloody EU is and how stupid we all are for wanting out?

Yesterday was the first time I bothered looking at this thread knowing it would be littered with your wisdom

Edited by dan494
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, WesD said:

Therein lies the problem with your single track thought process, your blinkered with no peripheral vision. Happy to plod on sheltered with false comfort. 

Personally I can see pros and cons for both sides of the debate and voted accordingly. 

I can guess at some pluses but they come at a cost..  no matter how you look at it, Britain PLC loses out one way or the other...

2 hours ago, dan494 said:

That's rich, do you do anything but insult people who disagree with you? Do you even do any tree work? Never.see anything from you but post on this subject, or is your life just about banging on about how wonderful the bloody EU is and how stupid we all are for wanting out?

Yesterday was the first time I bothered looking at this thread knowing it would be littered with your wisdom

Do I do any tree work?...   what in hells bells has that to do with the price of bread?..   Am I not allowed to give my opinion on world events if I didn't do any tree work?...

Not that I don't do any tree work, a gardener with a rope who does the odd tree, does that count?....

You might want get back to reading other threads as well if you don't like what you see here..   no ones forcing you to read through this thread are they?....

Finally............. what you see as insults are seen by me as telling the truth..   Media MP's and other low life who argued for Brexit are scum, the voters who voted out, are lemmings...

In fact, you're something of a lemming yourself,  you read through the thread, came across a couple of our members baiting me without reply, and took it as being safe for you to join in lemming like and do the same...

Unfortunately for you,  I sort of like Kev and Skylock amoungst others who might chip, but you....   I don't think I've ever come across anything of interest you might of said on Arbtalk...   

28 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

I can guess at some pluses but they come at a cost..  no matter how you look at it, Britain PLC loses out one way or the other...

Staying in or being part of the EU comes/came at a cost.. no matter how you look at it, Britain PLC loses/lost out one way or the other...