Do you even lift bro?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you exercise?

• never
    • daily, cardio based
    • daily, weighlifting based
    • every other day, cardio based
    • every other day, weighlifting based
  2. 2. Do you think regular exercise would benefit the average arb worker?

The whey protein is a joy to consume compared to the pea protein. I was vegan last time I lifted, and the the shakes were awful. The strawberry flavour of the weight gainer makes it easy.

The amino acid supplementation is a new one to me, but I shall read about citrulline when I have a moment. Previously, my lifting and diet was well structured, but I didn't supplement much past creatine. 

I would love to be strong again, but the issue at my height is the gigantic amount of weight needed to overcome my leverage issues. Competitive strongmen (not that I want to compete again) at my height are generally 160-190kg. I can't handle that much eating!

• Like 1

Stihmmad which amino acids do you recommend?

I'm on whey protein and creatine in my morning smoothie but think I need a change.

I've got a bit of lergy at the minute, but my energy levels generally have been shocking the last few months, although I'm eating reasonably well.

I need to shake things up a bit.

J I’m going to focus on a few weeks on mainly cardio on the rower and cross trainer to get movement into my joints and to get into a routine.

After that I’ll get back into pull ups, dips, squating and chore strength.

I’m jammed up and today proved I’m not damaged just seized!

Are you guys buying Whey online, I used to enjoy a chocolate shake in the morning and after the gym.

• Like 1

In my experience keep supplements to a minimum eat as much good naturally protein rich foods as possible whole milk plenty of beef and forget the chicken breast and white fish no one grows eating that stuff u need good wholesome food sympathetically produced proteins and meal replacements are just money makers for the fittnes industry

• Like 2

I've watched loads of Stan efferding's videos on your recommendation Don and really enjoy his rants. I believe that he really knows his stuff, and recognise that real eating is better than shakes but I know my limitations and I get bored eating endlessly. I probably get 2/3 of my calories from food and 1/3 from shakes. 

What's odd today is that even after the heavy squatting and everything else yesterday, I'm just not hungry today. 

I've watched loads of Stan efferding's videos on your recommendation Don and really enjoy his rants. I believe that he really knows his stuff, and recognise that real eating is better than shakes but I know my limitations and I get bored eating endlessly. I probably get 2/3 of my calories from food and 1/3 from shakes. 

What's odd today is that even after the heavy squatting and everything else yesterday, I'm just not hungry today. 
Am glad u are a fan the man is a genius I think some days are body is just not as Hungary as others no matter what u do physically I get days when I could literally eat the fridge and all that's inside of it but others when I have to force my my six meals I consistency is the key with eating

3 minutes ago, bigtreedon said:
17 minutes ago, Big J said:

Read more  

Am glad u are a fan the man is a genius I think some days are body is just not as Hungary as others no matter what u do physically I get days when I could literally eat the fridge and all that's inside of it but others when I have to force my my six meals I consistency is the key with eating

Off the back of Stan's videos, I've started watching the super training gym vids from mike bell and those are great too. Makes me hungry to up my numbers!