Long Handled Hedge Cutters

WesD

Stihl have been good, but I personally have had nothing but trouble with the 4T engine.

We dont even take the new one out any more. It runs OK for 10 minutes then it will hardly start. Many trips to dealer - but just a heap.

The older ones are both stihl running fine.

I was told Stihl cutter heads are all out of stock - waiting for an update?

Used Robin hedge cutters for years until I had all my gear nicked a couple of month ago.tryd everything but nothing can touch them for power of waight..best of the best..can't get them anymore..think Marita do them now...brought Echo,s has I herd good things..but are **** compared to the Robins I had.

Robin hedgecutters are the best hands down..I still have mine. You are right, Makita/Dolmar do them now and thats what I will replace mine with next.

Regarding long handled though, the stihl battery hedge cutter is a pleasure to use, but would really only want to use it for clippings

Yes the Fuji robin is good equipment they where inolved with Sachs Dolmar for years they made all there hedge trimmers and brushcutters water pumps motor sprayers etc in Japan then makita bought out Fuji robin in 2007

The original design can still be seen in the newer brush cutters and hedge trimmers the Fuji long reach trimmer is badged as MTD now

I got Husqvarna just never lets me down i bought a new Echo last year didn,t like it so sold it after a mth and went back to old Husky and still going strong :thumbup:

Im with you on this . Revs fast cuts big . :001_smile: