Sena Bluetooth for protos

Sawted

We have been running these and can't fault them ,you can buy 3 for the price of one senna and still have change , the only issue is only three will connect but mostly we only use 2 any way.

[ATTACH]220546[/ATTACH]

Matty,

where did you get them from? as what it says on your instruction manual isnt very specific?

also, have you got any more pictures of it in situ on your helmet?

Thanks

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222486477521

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1495535534.276888.jpg.cdedb02954bbe849528d505922605aa3.jpg

Game changer like , can't see why you would want more than 3 I only use 2 for most jobs unless you need traffic management or tag lining limbs that are far from the head groundie/rope man... I think a team of 5 chatting about what they did last night is seriously off putting and dangerous for a climber imo , if it's just you and the rope man you don't really need to discuss much else other than what's going on and he can direct the others.

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1495535507.534361.jpg.37b5a4d6dc2c2a4d0ada56faec287a3f.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1495535521.161813.jpg.d9d0b41d44a995c5c4c7440a0e24c6a1.jpg

• 2 years later...
On 18/05/2017 at 21:20, MattyF said:

We have been running these and can't fault them ,you can buy 3 for the price of one senna and still have change , the only issue is only three will connect but mostly we only use 2 any way.

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1495135190.038612.jpg.51d413b1099b9fb6e79ff789eead9e4f.jpg

I‘ve recently bought these and i‘m glad I did. 

i can listen to music,podcasts and answer the phone.

the ones I bought have fm radio but no screen .

about 80 pounds a pair on amazon.

on certain jobs so much safer.

and at this Price there’s no more excuses.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Bit if a thread revival! Has anyone used the protos Comms system? I've been using Sena for years but getting frustrated with the speed at which the guys damage the wires, particularly those going to the ear defence (even when fitted internally...

Cheers Mark

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Hi was wondering if anyone has had issues with the wires getting squished and how id go about fixing the wire?

They are very thin wires. Try soldering them back together.

Where they go in to the bottom of the ear defender make sure the hole/channel filed out, is not to small and out some heat shrink over the wire to give it more protection.