Terror Attack London, westminster

AWarb00

Open message to Matelot and his 'followers'

It is awful that these things happen.

We all have a strong reaction based on our own experience and opinions.

Maybe, just maybe, instead of taking the 3rd Reich approach and assuming it must be foreigners, inferior beings, madmen etc we could be more grown up about it and suggest exactly HOW something can be done.

Isn't it true that theres good and bad in all groups? Apart from loony terrorist groups that want to injure and kill innocent people. The problem is (and always will be) that they don't go around in uniform so we dont know who they are.

They hide amongst the decent Islamic groups. In the same way that paedophiles don't go round wearing T shirts advertising who they are, and the low life scum who nick our chainsaws and chippers try to blend in with everybody else.

So how can you identify the bad eggs? You cant.

If you really think your method will work, we live in a democracy, get off your bigoted backside, make public your solution, get elected as a majority then go for it.

You might just find, though, that it would be a hard battle and one you would lose. So take the easy route of the keyboard warrior, demanding that 'They' need to act now the way that you want and anyone who disagrees is a pussycat.

I don't persoally agree with a lot of what you say, but i can't prove that you are wrong or stupid. Maybe I am.

Just please, please, stop ranting on an arb forum about your fascist politics and go and DO something about it.

Well said Shane :thumbup1:

And of ALL the parliamentary speeches I've heard today, almost, in fact I think without exception ALL, of them have been heavily laden with what can only be described as apologist platitudes to the Muslim community.

Except this one:

The sooner he is in parliament the better.

At last, someone with the courage to tell it like it is. Thanks for sharing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Yes, I can hardly wait for Paul nutall to be in parliament, I for one, will sleep much easier, he will sort everything out! ( well, at least he'll say that Islamic extremists are connected to Islam!![emoji849]). Then he'll sort it all out after that.

Yes, I can hardly wait for Paul nutall to be in parliament, I for one, will sleep much easier, he will sort everything out! ( well, at least he'll say that Islamic extremists are connected to Islam!![emoji849]). Then he'll sort it all out after that.

Now come on Mull, recognising and admitting the problem seems to be eluding our current parliamentary representatives. They appear terrified to even consider the potential flaws in the multicultural experiment.

And if that's not enough, just imagine the entertainment value of having UKIP and SNP in the same chamber...!

QT shortly, should be interesting (if I can stay awake past the first question which has been rare of late!)

Now come on Mull, recognising and admitting the problem seems to be eluding our current parliamentary representatives. They appear terrified to even consider the potential flaws in the multicultural experiment.

And if that's not enough, just imagine the entertainment value of having UKIP and SNP in the same chamber...!

QT shortly, should be interesting (if I can stay awake past the first question which has been rare of late!)

I don't think anyone in the country(or should I say countries[emoji6]) is in any doubt where the problem is coming from, the big problem is how to deal with it! Maybe there is a plan to deal with it stealthily[emoji15]. Maybe, as you suggest, we should chuck them all out and effectively "fan the flames", how you get rid of hundreds of years of immigration is beyond me I'm afraid. I'm not convinced immigration causes Islamic extremism! Maybe that's what I'm trying to say, not sure really! Not sure either, if telling them all to feck off will solve anything whatsoever.