England Rugby

Billhook

I played for +25 years. We went out to win and never felt sorry for the opposition. A poor performance by an opposition side was their problem not ours and we piled on the points. I am full of support for England - Lord knows it was only eighteen months ago that we were on the floor.

This is a professional sport fuelled by desire, passion and the best money can do - however it never seems to lose all of it's 'amateur' style and roots.

Scotland never looked like getting in to the game after England blitzed them in the first 20. I'd watch that any day. I also watched the Wales Ireland game and agree it was a good one. Let's look forward though to Dublin on Saturday, St Patrrick's Day and England winning for the 19th time and taking the Grand Slam. These are formative days for these boys in white. C'mon England

I played for +25 years. We went out to win and never felt sorry for the opposition. A poor performance by an opposition side was their problem not ours and we piled on the points. I am full of support for England - Lord knows it was only eighteen months ago that we were on the floor.

This is a professional sport fuelled by desire, passion and the best money can do - however it never seems to lose all of it's 'amateur' style and roots.

Scotland never looked like getting in to the game after England blitzed them in the first 20. I'd watch that any day. I also watched the Wales Ireland game and agree it was a good one. Let's look forward though to Dublin on Saturday, St Patrrick's Day and England winning for the 19th time and taking the Grand Slam. These are formative days for these boys in white. C'mon England

Nice one ! :001_smile:

Have to give England credit for a ruthless complete performance. They played right till the final whistle determined to get more points. In the past I think they would have been happy just to play out the last 10 mins. Scotland deserve a little credit because they were outclassed on the day yet still scored 3 tries. The strength and depth of English rugby is right up there now unlike Scotland who have probably 20 really good players of which about 18 of them are injured. The way England played on Saturday would have them beating anyone, Scotland didn't help themselves. Scotland should not be judged by Saturdays performance but England should:congrats:

I am a proud Scotsman

Have to give England credit for a ruthless complete performance. They played right till the final whistle determined to get more points. In the past I think they would have been happy just to play out the last 10 mins. Scotland deserve a little credit because they were outclassed on the day yet still scored 3 tries. The strength and depth of English rugby is right up there now unlike Scotland who have probably 20 really good players of which about 18 of them are injured. The way England played on Saturday would have them beating anyone, Scotland didn't help themselves. Scotland should not be judged by Saturdays performance but England should:congrats:

I am a proud Scotsman

This .

Yes I am pleased and proud that England won but Scotland were not overwhelmed in the way Ireland were in this clip

[ame]

[/ame]

The way I remember the game on Saturday is that the scrums were 50:50 as were the line outs.

I cannot remember many turn overs and very few handling errors.

Tackling errors yes but trying to stop Joseph on his beautifully times runs would be beyond most players.

Scotland put quite a lot of pressure on England at times. I have sat in the South West corner many a time and some games where one side was dominant, you had a rotten half visually as a spectator as the action was all down the other end.

This was not the case on Saturday. I just think that the score did not reflect the game. Maybe 42 to 21 would have been fairer.

Scotland have been playing well up till now and it is a real body blow to suffer such a defeat. Just a shame to knock their increasing confidence as I would love to watch more even games like the Welsh Irish match which was genuinely exciting.

Yes I am pleased and proud that England won but Scotland were not overwhelmed in the way Ireland were in this clip

The way I remember the game on Saturday is that the scrums were 50:50 as were the line outs.

I cannot remember many turn overs and very few handling errors.

Tackling errors yes but trying to stop Joseph on his beautifully times runs would be beyond most players.

Scotland put quite a lot of pressure on England at times. I have sat in the South West corner many a time and some games where one side was dominant, you had a rotten half visually as a spectator as the action was all down the other end.

This was not the case on Saturday. I just think that the score did not reflect the game. Maybe 42 to 21 would have been fairer.

Scotland have been playing well up till now and it is a real body blow to suffer such a defeat. Just a shame to knock their increasing confidence as I would love to watch more even games like the Welsh Irish match which was genuinely exciting.

Did you record it ?