What do you weigh climbers ?

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep i was a right porker stress doesn't help, but all i do different is take dog for long walks and i've stopped eating late at night. :001_smile:

i had a belly full of gas for about 2 years ian, it was awful, i blamed ibs. i was upstairs getting ready for a wedding and i couldnt get into my suit, i hade been a 32" waist since i was about 18, i was really annoyed and my stomach was killing me, i came downstairs and my parents were staying to look after xander, my dad asked what was wrong, i told him and he told me he had suffered from that for years, we chatted for a few minutes about it(not really what me and dad do) by the time i went up the stairs i could fasten my clip no bother, something must of been bothering me in my head for years, and just chatting about it took all the pressure off, i felt great and i managed to have a good night and a few pints without getting heartburn and sore guts. thats when i started looking into the hypno stuff, your head had a lot to answer for, never had sore guts since:001_smile: