Fishing addicts?

Big J

hi all putting these on for J as i was to put these on a while ago but the pc i had was running on coal,but have now got a new one that works and i dont have to wait a fortnight for photo to load 1st fish 6.12 2nd fish 11.15 3rd fish 16.14 and 4th fish 25,0120170710_180609.thumb.jpg.fdfb21bad4b88251cd665611e86bade2.jpg

20170716_040008.jpg

20170716_040026.jpg

20170716_040043.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, spuddog0507 said:

hi all putting these on for J as i was to put these on a while ago but the pc i had was running on coal,but have now got a new one that works and i dont have to wait a fortnight for photo to load 1st fish 6.12 2nd fish 11.15 3rd fish 16.14 and 4th fish 25,0120170710_180609.thumb.jpg.fdfb21bad4b88251cd665611e86bade2.jpg

20170716_040008.jpg

20170716_040026.jpg

20170716_040043.jpg

dont know why they are not in the order i loaded them in ???,

Some great trout there Spuddog! Are you part of a Ferox fishing club?

I started off fishing as a kid in ponds around Kent but on return to Scotland fished for trout and pike at school. Got a pike out of loch Rannoch at just over 25lb but never got a trout over 4lb. A friend did catch a Ferox of 16lb from the loch though. When I left school I only worked enough to fund fishing time. I worked all winter and very little in the summer. [emoji3]prior to eleven years ago I was the fishing ghillie on a sporting estate in Angus so had plenty of fly fishing opportunities for salmon and seatrout. Best salmon was a returned fish of 33 1/4. Our sea trout were not like welsh ones and the biggest ones we ever saw maxed out at around 11 lbs and averaged 2 1/4lb. Happy days but too much alcohol ?

Someone was looking for ideas on Artic Char fishing. Pm me if you need help in Scotland

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baldbloke said:

Some great trout there Spuddog! Are you part of a Ferox fishing club?

I started off fishing as a kid in ponds around Kent but on return to Scotland fished for trout and pike at school. Got a pike out of loch Rannoch at just over 25lb but never got a trout over 4lb. A friend did catch a Ferox of 16lb from the loch though. When I left school I only worked enough to fund fishing time. I worked all winter and very little in the summer. emoji3.pngprior to eleven years ago I was the fishing ghillie on a sporting estate in Angus so had plenty of fly fishing opportunities for salmon and seatrout. Best salmon was a returned fish of 33 1/4. Our sea trout were not like welsh ones and the biggest ones we ever saw maxed out at around 11 lbs and averaged 2 1/4lb. Happy days but too much alcohol ?

Someone was looking for ideas on Artic Char fishing. Pm me if you need help in Scotland

no not a member of any organisation these days, the trout where all caught while targeting pike , several lads i fished with had all had ferrox but not me and one day one lad fetched his brother in law who had never fished for years and ten mins on the water had a 9.06 ferrox as to say i was not to happy, but has the saying best things come to them who wait, 2 hrs later i took the 16.14 and the following morning had pike of 15.12 19.06 20.03 & 24.14 then 20 hrs after the 16.14 ferrox i had the 11.15 ferrox so i was on a bit of a high i told lee the lad with the 9.06 ferrox something like i dont want to fuck about with them little ens, i think the other 7 lads had about 5 pike and the ferrox between them, 

• Like 2