6 to 8 ton of newly felled beech

woodywoodpeckertree

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just given two tons of beech to a local log man (a member on here). I'm happy to get shot of it and have him clear the stuff off site. He's happy to get a 'load' for free.

Last time I tried selling a tree I was told to ???? off by the local loggies.

Still, like you say, its a learning curve. Good luck

Also gotta say removing a 80ft and 60 ft beech isn't a shabby start for a newbie.

Well done.

Hello Shane cheers it's was good fun. Couldn't of done it without a good ground crew

have just felled 2 beech 6 to 8ton will take 1.500 for all will need to collect.

if interested pls pm.

Ok I think this might be easier.

6 to 8 ton beech needs to be cleared on Monday free for whoever turns up address is.

Hollycroft, St Helen's Park Road, Hastings TN34 2JW.

I'm there from 8.30. Call 07854145864

Possibly the fastest learning curve ever?!?

Good on you for being open minded and seeing the actual 'value' of that wood in this situation.

There is money in your arb waste, but it's a more long term type of income that needs to be considered carefully.

Ok I think this might be easier.

6 to 8 ton beech needs to be cleared on Monday free for whoever turns up address is.

Hollycroft, St Helen's Park Road, Hastings TN34 2JW.

I'm there from 8.30. Call 07854145864

If you have gone from wanting £1500 - giving it away in 1 day, then how long have I got to wait until you offer to deliver it to my yard in beds and pay me ?:laugh1:

There is money in this type of firewood if you can deliver it Mr Peckertree , I have shifted thousands of tons of the stuff over the years to old school log boys that are not using processors. Currently getting about £650 a load for sticks and about £500 a load for the bulker bin full of chogs.

Bob

There is money in this type of firewood if you can deliver it Mr Peckertree , I have shifted thousands of tons of the stuff over the years to old school log boys that are not using processors. Currently getting about £650 a load for sticks and about £500 a load for the bulker bin full of chogs.

Bob

Think theres a lot more activity and more going on down your end of the country bob :D