Trump Petition

matelot

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your conflating correlation with causation. Yes, I agree,refugees cost, but the sums are minuscule when taken as a percentage of the overall budget - go see how many Trillions it cost to bail out the banks, then see how many billions the BOE has pumped in to the economy - and continues to do so - under the guise of 'quantitative easing'.

Well this newspaper article said that non EU migration cost Britain £120 billion over 17 years... is that a "miniscule" amount?

The report excluded a lot of costs that the non European migrants cost the taxpayer.. So in reality the £120billion figure is higher...

Immigration from outside Europe 'cost £120 billion' - Telegraph

Edited by matelot

Genuinely interested why he thinks its acceptable to be a racist.

Mark, just tell me the name of one famous African scientist. If you cant tell me the name of one does it not tell you something?

Or could you tell me why so many countries in Africa have failed?

Genuinely interested why he thinks its acceptable to be a racist.

Why are you so keen to apply a 'racist' label? Perhaps he loves to travel, loves to experience other cultures? After all. if I go to Spain, I expect it to be Spanish, similarly,France should be French, and India Indian - do you see where this is going? Why is it that when Europeans settle abroad and impose their culture on the indigenous populations is it derided as 'colonialism', yet when the reverse happens we're all instructed to 'embrace diversity' and 'multiculturalism' or face being shouted down as 'bigots,xenophobes and racists'?

Perhaps Matelot enjoys his own indigenous culture, and doesn't want to see it being progressively undermined by the spread of third world, misogynistic, homophobic, intolerant beliefs, and if that makes him a racist,well I'm afraid that there are many, many others.

He's been going on about sterilising nations because of the colour of their skin through the use of poison in food aid for the starving. That's a canny racist concept to me.

that's a good point.

African nations always seem to be having famines etc and begging for help from the developed world. Is it not fair to say that African culture is exceptionally bad at planning and organisation?

I couldn't mention any Chinese scientists either off the top of my head, does that mean I'm a racist?

Mathematics, Algebra and Geometry all came from The Babylonians and Egyptians.

How has Zimbabwe faired since the big bad evil whites were kicked out?

from bread basket to basket case in 50 years... but yeah, it's obviously racist to say that Africans cant run countries.

How has Zimbabwe faired since the big bad evil whites were kicked out?

from bread basket to basket case in 50 years... but yeah, it's obviously racist to say that Africans cant run countries.

It's racist to want to sterilise people on the basis of their skin colour though, and that's what you were talking about.