Trump Petition

matelot

Mainly because it makes no sense imo.

Maybe I'm just thick!

If I'm understanding right because I dislike fascists I'm a fascist

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Fear not, I don't think you're in danger of falling in this respect. I'm no spokesman for the term, but the current intolerance displayed by the left smacks more of the far right of it ever has. Gone full circle as it were. I'm sure there are some better online synopsis of WLSC's that would make good reading. I'm tired so not exactly firing on all 6 now lol.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fear not, I don't think you're in danger of falling in this respect. I'm no spokesman for the term, but the current intolerance displayed by the left smacks more of the far right of it ever has. Gone full circle as it were. I'm sure there are some better online synopsis of WLSC's that would make good reading. I'm tired so not exactly firing on all 6 now lol.

I'll come back to this tomorrow as I'm too tired to comprehend it!

Maybe it's just clicked[emoji106] the point being the far left will be as bad as the far right?

I get that

Yep. I hope you're right but did you see the Pence version below?

It looked quite violent to me. If he did that to me he'd get a black eye in return lol.

Hang on! You called me a violent thug a few months ago although the last time I threw a punch it was in a boxing ring. I'll admit I was to old to be in there, but hey ho.

Funny how people change,innit.:001_rolleyes:

Hang on! You called me a violent thug a few months ago although the last time I threw a punch it was in a boxing ring. I'll admit I was to old to be in there, but hey ho.

Funny how people change,innit.:001_rolleyes:

Pussy talk :blushing: Just like Trump. There are viable occasions for offensive defense tho.

Set myself up there didn't I.

Imagine decking the Potus! Bad but funny.

Begs the question... who is really in charge? If I was an American citizen who had voted for Trump based on his get tough on immigration stance, I'd be well miffed now.

Which bit do you not understand Timon?

Trump is the president, he doesn't make the rules.

Try and think of it like this....... You are the MD of a big company, you don't then get the right to change the rules, you HAVE to work with the rules.

Trump spouted a load of shite that he doesn't seem to be able to carry through.

Edited by eggsarascal

Which bit do you not understand Timon?

Trump is the president, he doesn't make the rules.

Try and think of it like this....... You are the MD of a big company, you don't then get the right to change the rules, you HAVE to work with the rules.

Trump spouted a load of shite that he doesn't seem to be able to carry through.

But that IS the bit that I do understand, Eggs. The POTUS does have the right to restrict immigration if it's a National security issue. It seems to me that Obama's appointees are just making political decisions. The legal case for upholding the suspension seems very weak to me.