Trump Petition

matelot

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there is hope.. Matelot is starting to listen to "expert" opinion :lol: Maybe he'll start to take notice of trusted institutions who produce evidence that contradict his views on immigration!

It's not immigration, it's"Cultural Enrichment"; a NWO agenda with THE most sinister objectives. Do a little reading; I'll start you off with a big clue: who is the woman riding a bull in various EU images?...

For the umpteenth time, Islam is not a race - it's a political ideology, and people are right to be concerned at it's continuing spread and influence in our secular, western democracies.

Still, looks like we're all going to have to get used to it, as the recent pronouncement from the UN makes abundantly clear;

United Nations News Centre - EU should seek common approach to address tragic loss of life on Mediterranean – UN agencies

Seems that rather than deterring economic migrants - sorry, 'refugees' - from pouring into Europe, the EU should be facilitating their progress by providing ''[i][a significant expansion of opportunities for safe pathways such as resettlement and humanitarian admission, among others, to avoid dangerous journeys,”/I]

That , taken with UN Migration chief Peter Sutherland's demands that the EU should seek to ''undermine national homogeneity'' EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief - BBC News should surely be enough for any rational individual to identify what the ultimate endgame is for Europe - or is it still easier to ignore the evidence, stick your fingers in your ears and cry ''racist!'' at anyone who dares question where this is all ultimately leading?

Spot on.

I spent a fair amount of time online looking at general forums etc. It's amazing how many anti Islam viewpoints are now being expressed.

Ten years ago any forum comment that was "racist" would have been criticised by everyone else, but now "racist" comments are generally "liked".

What general forum is that?

Or it this a forum where people like you like to go to try and plot the end of migration or Islam or anything else you don't really like?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

What general forum is that?

Or it this a forum where people like you like to go to try and plot the end of migration or Islam or anything else you don't really like?

The Guardian website.....

If the readers of a newspaper dedicated to vegetarians and social workers are against migration and Islam you can be fairly sure the tide has turned...

What you have to realise is that YOU are the extremist here. It's only you left wingers that don't see any problem with Islam and migration. Everyone else is fed up with them.

You even look at the comments on the Economist website, many of the most "liked" ones are against migration...

The Guardian website.....

If the readers of a newspaper dedicated to vegetarians and social workers are against migration and Islam you can be fairly sure the tide has turned...

What you have to realise is that YOU are the extremist here. It's only you left wingers that don't see any problem with Islam and migration. Everyone else is fed up with them.

You even look at the comments on the Economist website, many of the most "liked" ones are against migration...

I'm not a left winger! I'm also not a fascist. Unless YOU realise that being like you are will bring more chaos the world will continue to become more and more dangerous.

I actually think what trump is doing is ok.

I agree our borders should be more secure. I just think that if you back people into a corner with your hatred of anyone other than white people

I'm not a left winger! I'm also not a fascist. Unless YOU realise that being like you are will bring more chaos the world will continue to become more and more dangerous.

I actually think what trump is doing is ok.

I agree our borders should be more secure. I just think that if you back people into a corner with your hatred of anyone other than white people

Ha ha the classic 'racist' and 'fascist' jibes for anyone with anything other than your naive utopian view!

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

If we had listened to the "racists" 50 years ago we wouldn't now have a problem with terrorism in Europe. I think it's about time we actually listened to what the "fascists" have to say about the problems we have.

I just think that if you back people into a corner with your hatred of anyone other than white people

There are 50 Islamic countries in the world. If people feel unhappy in a secular democracy could they not move to one of them?

Tbh, it's indigenous Europeans that are getting backed into a corner. It's us that are getting told we have to accept terrorism and the loss of our culture.

If we had listened to the "racists" 50 years ago we wouldn't now have a problem with terrorism in Europe. I think it's about time we actually listened to what the "fascists" have to say about the problems we have.

There are 50 Islamic countries in the world. If people feel unhappy in a secular democracy could they not move to one of them?

Tbh, it's indigenous Europeans that are getting backed into a corner. It's us that are getting told we have to accept terrorism and the loss of our culture.

How do you work that one out!?!

If George bush hadn't invaded Iraq 2nd time we certainly wouldn't have the problems we have now. He created a vacuum that has been filled by Isis that has spread like wildfire through the Arab spring.

How do you work that one out!?!

If George bush hadn't invaded Iraq 2nd time we certainly wouldn't have the problems we have now. He created a vacuum that has been filled by Isis that has spread like wildfire through the Arab spring.

Does that not prove my point?

Bush tried to establish a democracy in Iraq and it never worked.... We tried to establish a democracy in Afghanistan as well and that never worked.

Sooner or later all of us will just have to admit that some cultures and democracy don't mix....