Trump Petition

matelot

:banghead:

It a ban on countries who refuse to share vetting information. After 90 day if the countries agree to share the information the US want, the ban will be lifted.

That's what the problem is. That is the thing that has been deemed unconsticitution, unlawfull, unAmerican and damaging to American business by the US courts.

I don't think its the thing of controlling who enters the US that is the problem - it's the sledgehammer approach he is taking of banning everyone. He promised to ban Muslims from entering the US in his election campaign and now he's doing it in a fairly crude way.

Does anyone think this outrageous policy might just be a deliberate distraction?

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ban for 90 days from 7 countries then heavy vetting (the 90 days being to get the vetting parameters sorted and legal) was my understanding.

If it had just been heavy vetting there probably would not have been so much uproar

Edit all Syrian refugees were supposed to be banned as well

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Media has blown it up out of all proportion there been asked for more info or to make sure they fit a criteria 12 weeks longer so what.

Er... two points I would like to make:

Firstly, I object to referring to the President of the United States as "leader of the free world". This went for Barack Obama as well as The Donald. He may be head of state of the world's most powerful country, but only of that country and not of any others.

Secondly, what does "appose" mean?

Not sure I understand.. The courts are the establishment? Trumps's one of them? (One of what?):confused1:

Trump is part of the Jesuit order as was Clinton did you know there related as are 43 of the presidents from the past. Trumps been rolled out to give the lower to middle classes a president that they beleive will change things.

It has been blown out of proportion I agree plus I don't care either way as it's nothing to do with me. It's still a ban or was!

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Call it what you like that matters vey little I said it to get an opinion of what others thought, not because I beleive one way or another.

But to be honest I do take a keen interest in the political landscape of the states and how the media treats events. What happens over there will affect us here in the long run. E.G. There slowly getting drawn into a war in the South China Sea I'd guess we will be dragged along for the ride. John Pilinger has just made a fin called the coming war with China its long winded but quite interesting.