Trump Petition

matelot

That's even more ridiculous than the petition to stop him coming on a state visit!

1. He doesn't have to visit to enable free speech.

2. He hasn't been gagged.

3. It took most other presidents a few years in office to get an invite for a state visit.

4. 'Appose' isn't even a word.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way,if he comes or not,a petition will do nothing.

Total waste of time imo

Same could be said for voting for any party in any country with a central bank I'm sorry but the people have no choice just an illusion of choice do you really think trump runs the free world. Just like Obama, Bush & Clinton were told silver or lead.

i'm all for free speech, letting people voice their opinions etc, but it's dangerous at that level, his opinions encourage hate. we wouldn't invite hitler or sadam for a state visit so no I don't want him in my country being treated like he's something special, that will only encourage his fear mongering dribble. He's scum, Britain has extradited Muslims for less.

Same could be said for voting for any party in any country with a central bank I'm sorry but the people have no choice just an illusion of choice do you really think trump runs the free world. Just like Obama, Bush & Clinton were told silver or lead.

If you beleive that why did you sign the petition..?

Elected officials have never ruled "the free world" (no such thing imo) the banks and corporations do that

i'm all for free speech, letting people voice their opinions etc, but it's dangerous at that level, his opinions encourage hate. we wouldn't invite hitler or sadam for a state visit so no I don't want him in my country being treated like he's something special, that will only encourage his fear mongering dribble. He's scum, Britain has extradited Muslims for less.

Hate. Sick of hearing the word. All these stupid in-vogue words for stuff.

Above is utter BS Imo.