Another toy to play with

gensetsteve

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You will have trouble with insurance on vans and pick ups joe, although one of these small trucks would be cheaper...

Most comapnys wanted £2500 for my landrover, and when it came to getting insurance on a pick up most companys wouldnt even give me the time of day.

i never had any problems-landrovers, hi-luxes, just takes days not hours toget a good deal

Im talking as a my first car though... maybe you are to... lol

I ended up being abit sneaky and getting my insurance for £850 :001_smile:

a 72 landrover was my first, then a hilux, being sneaky never hurts, if you think it left the factory with 33inch tyres - which is of course how you brought it, then in youre eyes its standard:sneaky2::001_smile: and buying a second hand speedo for a landrover to fit inbetween mot's so you dont do more than a thousand miles a year isnt wrong either:sneaky2:

dont you mancs just pinch a number plate to be legit?

Pinch a car with insurance from someone you know is the best bet, "Yes officer, im joe bloggs on coranation st"....... "ok, produce your documents on monday mr bloggs":lol:, "pheeeeeeew" then burn it out :lol::lol:

You will have trouble with insurance on vans and pick ups joe, although one of these small trucks would be cheaper...

Most comapnys wanted £2500 for my landrover, and when it came to getting insurance on a pick up most companys wouldnt even give me the time of day.

i know it wont be as cheap as maybe a small car but i'd expect to pay about £1400 on a vauxhall combo 1.7 diesel, but i'd have to look more into insurance on the smaller pick ups, but i think i'd be better with a van than a pick up as i would need to be able to store tools in it and lock it securely :001_smile: