Question Time

Tree Man Tom

out of intrest which of the people that have posted so far either live or have lived in/next to a large self-segrigated asian comunity within the uk?????because when i began liveing side by side such comunities i learnt 2 things

1 I grew up in a v.rural setting with my mum & most of my friends, collegues & other family holding very anti-rasit views. THEY DON'T HAVE THE 1st CLUE WHAT SOME NON NATIVE SELF SEGREGATED COMUNITIES ARE LIKE!!

2 Don't tar races, religions or creeds with the same brush! some very good friends of mine are african, asian, arabic and so on & I hate white violent chavs as much as i hate asian 'gangstas'

When in rome do as the romans, none of MY muslim friends believe that the british people should cahnge their ways nor panda to their's. Just as I have no objection 2 british tourists in hot pants & strappy tops blazing into strict islamist countries being spat on by the locals. When my wife & i travel to parts of africa & the far east I wear trousers and short sleaved shirts at the very lest & my wife wears long trousers/skirts, long sleaves &, dependant on the region, she covers her hair!!

if a seek want's to ride a motorbike then he can take his turban off & put on a crash helmet like every1 else has to BY LAW! and if he is allowed to carry a 7inch fixed blade knife in public then why can't i carry my handy swiss army knife (with a blade locking feature) in public!!!???????

Edited by educated arborist
repatition

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dyslXia, spelling not my strong point, i hope no1 waz offended by it

Sikh's carry a knife called a kirpan which is a 3-7" fixed blade knife on a day-2day basis

The Criminal Justice Act (1988) says that you may carry a knife with a blade length of 3.0" or less so long as it is capable of folding. That means no fixed blade knives

Sik's have since been granted "special dispensation" because of their religion and are even alloud to wear them in court.

Since the court cases of Harris (1993) and Deegan (1998), a three inch blade locking folding knife have been considered illegal for day to day use. The courts considered that "a knife that could not be closed without releasing a lock was in law a fixed blade knife "

So just to clarify all fixed blade (sheath knife style) knives, all locking folders and all folders with a blade over three inches long are illegal to carry on a daily basis. This means that a regular Swiss Army Knife, penknife, smokers knife etc are perfectly OK to have on you at all times where as a Swiss Army Knife, penknife, multi-tool which has a locking blade is illigal i had mine confiscated a week after the case as the copper said i had to transport it in a locked glove box (despite the fact i was 2 young to drive & on a train on my way to a scouting event!)

As all arborists carry a resque knife with them at all times whilst climbing this area of the law is usually well known by them, but hey.

On now, bbc1

Im sure you've all heard that nick griffin from the BNP is on there, fighting his corner :thumbup1:

Watching that Question Time exposed the BBC and the left wing London based establishment for what they really are, they're the fascists that want to control every aspect of our lives and decide what we, the public should do and think.

Nick Griffin was set-up, the program did not follow the normal debate on a wide variety of topics as Question Time does every week. Why ask a person who is accountable to over 900,000 voters onto a political debating show then spend the entire program attempting to discredit him and his party.

The British public are not as stupid as the left wing liberal elites think they are, any idiot could see what was happening. Griffin was simply not allowed to speak. Let him speak and the people will decide, not Jack Straw, Chris Hune or that arrogant sh*t Dimbleby. The whole thing was sham. The audience was made up of left wing activists, they did not represent the British public in any way. What are the BBC and the other left-wing parties (including all the newspapers and other media outlets) so scared of, they assume we're all gonna go out and vote BNP if we listen to Nick Griffin give his opinions on the postal strike. They assume we're stupid.

This country is going to the dogs, buts it not because of small minded racists its all down to an elite left wing establishment who think they know whats best for the British public.

Edited by scotspine1

Good post Tim but do you really think that the elite left wing establishment really control what happens in this country?

Yes, and the BBC, New Labour and the London based press/journalists are the worst offenders, its them who try to control nearly all of what we read, view and listen to....trying change the way we think.

Edited by scotspine1

out of intrest which of the people that have posted so far either live or have lived in/next to a large self-segrigated asian comunity within the uk??

I grew up in Chapel Town Leeds and went to a very ethinicly mixed school, my polotics were forged from my childhood and later life experiences with our ethnic chums, I think most who have been on here a few years know exactly which party i'm a ''member'' of, and the direction my politics lean towards!

Nick Griffin was stitched up, the BBC should be ashamed! they took the viewers for mugs!! still from what I've heard, membership rose sharply this week, and one million voters cannot be ignored!!

Don't get me started regarding the ugly mob outside the BBC studio! a government and union funded violent, and very undemocratic left wing, commie mob!