what mini loader

digaholedumper

The MultiOne machines are great. I ve got a 5.3 and it's spec is similar to avants 640 but it's the size of the 420 making it more manoeuvrable and better for access.

Ib for ib and £ for £, it's the better machine! 👍🏻

I'm so confused by these comments. :confused1:

They are just not accurate. The MO 5.3 stats are the same as the Avant 528, not the Avant 640.

Can we all get on the same page that these loaders cannot lift more than their actual weight, it's really simple.

Not good when traders are slagging off other good machinery to big up their own, and attempting to back it up with falsities. :thumbdown:

I'm so confused by these comments. :confused1:

They are just not accurate. The MO 5.3 stats are the same as the Avant 528, not the Avant 640.

Can we all get on the same page that these loaders cannot lift more than their actual weight, it's really simple.

Not good when traders are slagging off other good machinery to big up their own, and attempting to back it up with falsities. :thumbdown:

They're just personal opinions. I'm a user not a trader.

You're in good company being confused though. I was too!

Took me 2 years, several demo's and a lot of reading / comparing to come to a decision.

It was so bewildering that I had to draw up a geeky comparison table!

It will always be horses for courses so that choice has to be a personal one.

I went blue not green and I have no regrets! None, not even a snifter. That doesn't happen so often!

Apologies, not really directed at you my friend.

Yorkshire Compact Loader is a trader.

I went green, also with no regrets, and can see the MO is a good machine.

There's no confusion on my part though. The stats from the dealers themselves and websites are plain to see, no MultiOne has any edge over Avant.

Interesting to see how MultiOne have got 'Tipping load' and 'Lift Capacity' the wrong way around on thier website, thereby inadvertently making it look like they lift more than they do. A bit embarrassing really. :001_cool:

Apologies, not really directed at you my friend.

Yorkshire Compact Loader is a trader.

I went green, also with no regrets, and can see the MO is a good machine.

There's no confusion on my part though. The stats from the dealers themselves and websites are plain to see, no MultiOne has any edge over Avant.

Interesting to see how MultiOne have got 'Tipping load' and 'Lift Capacity' the wrong way around on thier website, thereby inadvertently making it look like they lift more than they do. A bit embarrassing really. :001_cool:

Yes, I kind of recall that discussion from a previous thread.

I tend to avoid getting too involved in the absolute detail, it's a bit like the towing debate 3.2 or 3.5t capacity on PUs. If you're getting that close to spec's you're probably needing to upgrade anyway.

I had the back weights on my MO to start with, found I very rarely needed them and thought it was crazy just hauling them around all the time so they came off and haven't gone back on!

Just show you guys this, Wye valley axe men have used a multione loader for the first time a couple of weeks ago, they thought is was a stronger better built machine than others on the market, you can see wye valley axe men again in the forestry section of the Royal Welsh Show in Builth Wells 24th - 28th of July :thumbup:

Most Versatile Mini Articulated Loader - The MultiOne 7 Series

Their own website has countless vids of each machine and most of the attachments.

Yep thanks for this Mike, I were hoping to find more ( off grid sort of stuff ) showing the adventures of a multi one in normal day to day work, not just multi one but any compact loader.

POST YOU VIDEOS GOOD OR BAD - LETS SEE WHAT YOU GUYS OUT THERE DO WITH YOUR LOADERS & MINI DIGGERS :thumbup::thumbup: