Potus ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

1 hour ago, peds said:

Maybe we should make mandatory bullying a part of the curriculum. 40 minutes twice weekly. But where would we find the kind of teacher willing to deliver such a monstrous lesson?

Oh, now it all falls into place. Is that the part of education you were hoping to get into? Roughing up the theatre kids and beating all the left-handed?

I think it was an appointment back in the day . Official title of " School Bully "

• Like 1

Just now, Steven P said:

We are all older than we want to admit though!

Quite happy to admit I'm 42, I'll admit I had old school grandparents that also instilled that stuff upper lip.

Everyone blames social media, but I'm the age where we were the guinea pigs of pretty much it all including video games so real you can taste it.

The obsession with talking about your feelings in my blame on my mind. And maybe thicko vacuous pretty boys types on TV.

11 minutes ago, peds said:

And you think there isn't enough of this in modern schools?

You want more of this?

9 minutes ago, GarethM said:

Modern that was 30 years ago.

Jeeesus... do we really need a bit of string tied to each of your posts so you can keep track of them? You say there isn't enough bullying in schools these days, not like the good old days when you were being chiselled into the rugged individual you've become. 

What exactly are you asking for? What steps do think schools should take to ensure an increase in the right kind of bullying? 

I am... flabbergasted. I know there's often disagreements on here... but arguing that there isn't enough bullying in schools?

Can you even hear yourself?

Well here's the question peds, seeing I'm of the generation that grew up with all this modern stuff including Quake, Doom, Facebook and WhatsApp were later but we still has ICQ, MSN messenger etc.

Why don't you explain the variable that's missed my generation and made recent kids so soft and mentally unstable then ?.

Whilst you might scoff at my chiselled resilience from having been physical and verbal bullied, everyone else would have equally seen it and kept their heads down.

I remember  seeing a  ginger kid getting attacked in my school and a  door reapeatedly slammed on his head after he had been beaten to the ground and fallen down

He was never quite the same afterwards.

Must of done him good?

Some other kid I recall whos front   teeth were knocked out and  had to get dentures.

Character building activites......

Edited by Stere
  • Like 1